I'm not a sinner!

happy*phantom

That's a superb look! It suits you so well.
smiles.gif

MissLorsie

ahh angel l/s. Such love for that lipstick, youve reminded me to start wearing it more often. Ive been in a nude phase for a while.

The blush looks hot and does suit the e/s well.. Youve created a lemming with both of those cheek products. I have to keep reminding myself that i have enough blushes and MSFs LOL

PomPoko

Thanks everybody very much
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
I had the same problems with Sin. It's so pretty and berry in the pan, and it just looked muddy on my cheeks.
ssad.gif
I swapped it away, but I wished it looked as good on me as I've seen on others.

Yeah, thats exactly it. I considered swapping, but I'd probably regret it and then end up buying it again. I'm *such* a makeup hoarder :-/

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissShiva
ahh angel l/s. Such love for that lipstick, youve reminded me to start wearing it more often. Ive been in a nude phase for a while.

The blush looks hot and does suit the e/s well.. Youve created a lemming with both of those cheek products. I have to keep reminding myself that i have enough blushes and MSFs LOL

I have that problem. I used to be all about lip products, but recently I've had such a longing for cheek stuff. I have to resist though!

Angel is very pretty, I'm glad I got it *finally* as I wanted it for months!