I'm on a roll with my FOTDs here! - teal look

mello

I haven't been bothering with makeup very much lately, mainly because I have been lazy. The second reason was because I kept getting frustrated as my eye shadows would NEVER show up as vibrant as I'd like, and they would fade within several hours. I tried paint pots as a base, benefit lemon-aid, cream shadows, everything. Just recently I bought one from Provici (a local brand) and am IN LOVE. So, this is the reason for my frequent FOTDs lately. I also have a lot of time on my hands, and summer is the ideal time to take pictures
smiles.gif

My boyfriend came over yesterday and the first thing he said to me was 'what's with all the makeup?' LOL, thanks.

ANYWAYS, enough rambling. Here was the look I wore yesterday:

FACE
Lancome's Effacernes Concealer
Dior Airflash Foundation
Lancome bronzer in Solaire
MAC Sculpt and Shape powder in Accentuate and Sculpt
Coastal Scents blush (from the palette)

EYES
Lancome Poudre Sourcils in Brunette for brows
Provici Shadow Magnet
MAC Crystal Avalanche
Clinique Peacock
MAC Knight
MAC Carbon
Lancome Stylo Waterproof in Noir
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
Lancome Hypnose mascara
QUO lashes (my fav ones
smiles.gif
)

LIPS
MAC Hug Me l/s
Lancome Juicy Tube in Hallucination

Onto ze pictures...I AM NOT photogenic. Ugh. Also, I need to exfoliate my lips. Hah.

makeup091.jpg

makeup094.jpg

makeup093.jpg

makeup115.jpg

makeup098.jpg

makeup133.jpg

EWW i know my hair is all messed up, it was windy!

aaand no FOTD is complete without a silly face:
makeup127.jpg

Thanks for looking, CC welcome
smiles.gif

mello

I hate pictures! I have to literally take like a hundred shots just so I can find two I like.

pdtb050606

I love it, you are a very pretty girl. The blonde in your hair in your avatar, is that extension pieces?

mello

pdtb050606: Yea, it's extensions! It's easier to manage, as opposed to constantly having to dye the blonde panels. I used to have them dyed in, and the upkeep was honestly such a pain, and it killed my hair. I had forgotten to wash the extensions yesterday; they were still curly from my last FOTD!

Latest posts