I'm Poor Now *PIC HEAVY*

peacelover18

My hauls from the past couple of weeks

Melon and Rose Pigments, Samples of Rushmetal, Golden Lemon, and Helium Pigments, Diorshow Blackout Mascara, Sephora Lip Gloss Pencil #2, Clear Lipglass, NARS Baby Doll Lip Lacquer
DSCN0471.jpg

OPI Nail Polishes in I'm Not Really a Waitress, Blue My Mind, and Purple with a Purpose
DSCN0478.jpg

Mattene Lipsticks in Poise, 40s Pink, and Immodest, Naked Pigment, and Viva Glam II Lipstick
DSCN0479.jpg

Alexander McQueen Pagan and Haunting Eyeshadows and Pharoah and Otherwordly Paint Pots
DSCN0486.jpg

187 brush
heart.gif

DSCN0488.jpg

Sweet Sienna Pigment, Tilt, Humid, and Springtime Skipper Eyeshadows, NARS Lip Lacquers in Chelsea Girls and Hot Wired (these are amazing!)
DSCN0494.jpg

Lipstick in Sweet & Single, MES in Mi'Lady, Engaging, and Silversmith, and Rubenesque Paint Pot
DSCN0495.jpg

So like I said. I'm poor now. No more makeup for me for awhile (at least until those pigment sets come out).
clap.gif

starangel2383

great haul and you know what? i think the majority of us that post comments on here are going to be poor by the end of december from all the different haulings we are going to end up doing.

Kuuipo

...but PeaceLover, you will look so RICH after you put on your makeup.....(everyday!!!!)
smiles.gif

sitasati

oh how pretty does silversmith look! I must get one for my collection lol. GREAT HAUL ..thanks for the pics =)

Latest posts