I'm so effing cool...i'm on facebook :)

MzzRach

Re: I'm so effing cool...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
Ho yeah don't talk about those crazy applications
1 year ago, I added a cousin I don't see a lot (talk about 1 per 10 years?) and he's sooooo annoying, he was sending me those werewolves and vampires things
angry.gif

I had an acquaintance from school that I had to remove because she kept sending me all this b*llsh*t invitations and crap. It just got out of control, that type of thing is not why I joined FB.

I mean, I like a good poke now and again, of course
graucho.gif
but I have my limits.
tong.gif

SkylarV217

I do so miss the old facebook and hate the applications with a passion .... I'm with you all there =D

abbey_08

lol @ changing ur info

my friends annoy me when they get the hump about something and decide to declare it in their status's rather than have it out in real life lol.

someone yesterday had "i dont know if i want to be in my relationship anymore cos im sleeping about and dont kno how 2 tell her" as his fb status...well dear im assuming she now knows very well!

nunu

Quote:
I don't know why people snobs Facebook
I think it's a good way to keep in touch with people you havent seen for a long time.

choochoo.gif

But, anyway, facebook or not, Rbella is the coolest of the cool
You know
'Aight
Chill

graucho.gif

I
heart.gif
FB for that reason! It's the best way to keep in touch with everyone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbey_08
lol @ changing ur info

my friends annoy me when they get the hump about something and decide to declare it in their status's rather than have it out in real life lol.

someone yesterday had "i dont know if i want to be in my relationship anymore cos im sleeping about and dont kno how 2 tell her" as his fb status...well dear im assuming she now knows very well!

OMG that's the saddest fb status EVER!!! Well i'm sure she and the rest of your friends know nw!

TISH1124

My Basketball Moms keep telling me to please get a FaceBook...I said just something else for me to be obsessed with I'm sure

Willa

Yay, 3 new friends on my list

This said, I do not add lots of people randomly
lol.gif

Like these 2 unknown guys who tried to add me in the last month, I guess they think it's a dating site?

Noooo way punk
I have a bf, and I love him
choochoo.gif

My updates always are in french since 98% of my people are from Quebec or France
lol.gif
I hope you can understand a little hehehe

nunu

Quote:
Yay, 3 new friends on my list

This said, I do not add lots of people randomly
lol.gif

Like these 2 unknown guys who tried to add me in the last month, I guess they think it's a dating site?

Noooo way punk
I have a bf, and I love him
choochoo.gif

My updates always are in french since 98% of my people are from Quebec or France
lol.gif
I hope you can understand a little hehehe

LOL, what's up with people who you don't know adding you? That happens to me a lot!
angry.gif
I just ignore the request! What about people who send you a respinse like 358968596895 times and you always press the ignore button? They still don't get it.

I'm so happy to be one of your 3 friends
th_hug.gif

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
LOL, what's up with people who you don't know adding you? That happens to me a lot!
angry.gif

I know, that makes me crazy. I had a 17 year old guy I did not know at all keep trying to add me for awhile. I was like, for real, bro?? Why do you want to add me?
lol.gif
Maybe he just wanted a poke........
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Apart from the occasional quirk, I love FB a lot. It's such a great social tool.
winkiss.gif

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
My Basketball Moms keep telling me to please get a FaceBook...I said just something else for me to be obsessed with I'm sure

yes.gif

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
angry.gif
I just ignore the request! What about people who send you a respinse like 358968596895 times and you always press the ignore button? They still don't get it.

I'm so happy to be one of your 3 friends
th_hug.gif

I get men from all over the world trying to add me... and I don't even post boobs
nope.gif
. Guess it might be time to go back to the crazy cat picture... I wasn't bothered then. I would love to have RBella on my FB, you're a hoot!

I won't send you applications, it's a thing I started with a girlfriend that got overwhelming real quick
fool.gif

babyjazy21

I love this thread!
So I've been thinking of getting a FB BUT I had some major drama with myspace so I was wondering how FB is? Can you keep your profile blocked? Do you have more privacy? TIA

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjazy21
I love this thread!
So I've been thinking of getting a FB BUT I had some major drama with myspace so I was wondering how FB is? Can you keep your profile blocked? Do you have more privacy? TIA

A lot more privacy, you do know you can set your MySpace to private right?

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjazy21
I love this thread!

I never had myspace but i do think ta FB is private. Only your friends get to see your profile and you can even edit who from your friends can view your profile.

babyjazy21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnna-lee
A lot more privacy, you do know you can set your MySpace to private right?

Yeah but this was years ago so back then you couldn't set your page to private and that's how my pictures were stolen.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
yes.gif

I'm going to tomorrow! I may need asistance...you know I will Pm you!