I'm so effing cool...i'm on facebook :)

babyjazy21

Re: I'm so effing cool...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnna-lee
I'm very familiar, I had my first account early 2005. I had about 15 stalkers at that time, now all my stuff is set to private and I am particular about who I add. From 900 friends down to less then 100. You can go after people for copyright and have them removed but once the image is out there it is hard to contain.

Some people say "well it is just an image, why do you care so much?" Well it is an image tied to an actual person and you have no right putting your personality to that person's likeness... go use your own.

Thank you!!
People made several fake profiles of me and i kept getting them deleted but i got tired of getting them removed because they would go right back and make a new one
angry.gif

People are so immature, seriously go find something else to do!

rbella

How in the world do you make a fake profile? Can this happen to me? Oh my God! I would die.

MrsMay

rbella, I just sent you a request... to be honest I was half expecting to see that picture of the granny panties as your profile picture
yes.gif

This is me:
Login | Facebook

babyjazy21

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
How in the world do you make a fake profile? Can this happen to me? Oh my God! I would die.

I've heard of it happening a lot on myspace. Only haters do that tho seriously they gotta get a life. They basically get all ur info and pix and pretend to be you. You just gotta be careful who you add.

ohnna-lee

Quote:

Keep your friends to people you know, especially when you have any personal info or pictures. Set your profile to private and you should be fine.

You shouldn't have any problem with it because you aren't obnoxious... I can be a bit abrasive and I rub people the wrong way. That is why I find the trouble I get into to. I am very particular with who I let in now is all. Some people enjoy my fiesty ass, others don't.

Fake profiles are really easy to make, all you need is a whole lot of time on your hands to waste pretending to be someone you're not. I have enough issues just trying to be me
tong.gif
. I used to shut down fake profiles like no ones business back in the day (which is why I caught so much hell) but MySpace doesn't really care that much anymore unless the person being used contacts them. It's pretty much just traffic and numbers now. Not like it used to be.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member

Quote:
What the hell is a snowball war? someone threw one at me and I can't throw one back?

I never know what to do either. I click on them anyhow...
yes.gif

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holstrom4
I never know what to do either. I click on them anyhow...
yes.gif

ohhhh no!!!!! It's like opening the gates o helll, don't dooo it!!!!
th_LMAO.gif

okay, well maybe not THAT severe, but once you let them know you want apps they won't stop.

rbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
rbella, I'm starting to think you're a little TOO cool... *shifty eyes*

My facebook:
Login | Facebook

There is always the possibility that I might be. I'm so cool that I gave myself frostbite. Ok, did that just take away from my "cool" factor?

Lizzie

Quote:
Ok, did that just take away from my "cool" factor?

Yes.
cutey.gif

It's a good thing you have so much to spare.

MacAddict_Sami

This is soo cool!... I'd love to have my specktra ladies on facebook too!!! Another way to chat with you all!!

Just search "Samantha Moniram"; I am the only one listed!

Hilly

on a side note...i love stalking.. i mean searching for people.

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly

th_LMAO.gif

Come and find me Hilly!
smiles.gif

MacAddict_Sami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly

LOL...
th_LMAO.gif
...I must admit, I've done the same
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
^^^ Tish I would love it if you were on FB.

Just sayin'.
winkiss.gif

I started my page...Ok now I am stuck...I will have to figure it out tomorrow when my brain is fresh!

MacAddict_Sami

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I started my page...Ok now I am stuck...I will have to figure it out tomorrow when my brain is fresh!

If you need any help, look me up! I'll be more than happy to help!

Prinsesa

I LOVE Facebook! I've found my classmates from Kindergarten! LOL! PLUS they're really smart for not lettign people edit their profile layouts so it's not messy and all aligned.