I'm so effing cool...i'm on facebook :)

MacAddict_Sami

Re: I'm so effing cool...

I added you Tish... Jenna, I have to add you too, but I don't know how to find you, you find me; "Samantha Moniram"
smiles.gif

TISH1124

I'm so effin cool now....or NOT!! sounded good when mybella said it!

MacAddict_Sami

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I'm so effin cool now....or NOT!! sounded good when mybella said it!

It sounds just as good when you say it
smiles.gif

TISH1124

^^^ Great now I can go to bed...I hate it when Mybella is cooler than me!! I'm older! I demand she respect that!! Heifer!!!!

SkylarV217

I am such a facebook stalker as well .... People put everything on facebook !

rbella

What tne hell is the "skip button"? You already know how to navigate better than me, TISH!!!!

jdechant

^^Uggh..Its sooo true!! I get tagged in THE BEST pictures ALL THE TIME..lol, if you call tagged pictures me being a drunken mess...EVERYONE takes camera's to the bar where I live to capture all of those "facebook" moments..HAHAHA...

MacAddict_Sami

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant
^^Uggh..Its sooo true!! I get tagged in THE BEST pictures ALL THE TIME..lol, if you call tagged pictures me being a drunken mess...EVERYONE takes camera's to the bar where I live to capture all of those "facebook" moments..HAHAHA...

Yea, we ALL have those!!! I have a drink in my hand in my profile picture

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant

Tell me about it... we had our work Christmas function on the weekend and now all the really bad photos are starting to appear! And I'm yet to put mine up!

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarV217
I am such a facebook stalker as well .... People put everything on facebook !

I hate it when you delete someone from your friends list to be rid of them and they keep taking pictures with your other friends and tagging them, WTH!
th_confused_new.gif

It's like those pop up ads that annoy the shit outta you... boing
boxing.gif
! here I am... look over here.... I'm with your other friend
friends.gif
... now I'm over here.

babyjazy21

Reading this thread just made me really want to open a FB account
smiles.gif

I'm going to open one and add all you ladies LOL

Holy Rapture

Okay, honestly, I had an FB account, but the interface so did not appeal that I ended up deleting it (along with a zillion friends) plus I commented it like - "I find your interface so not user-friendly. That's the only thing that's making me leave." !!
bangin.gif
th_LMAO.gif
Okay, now am wonderin, if I create it again, will they like BAN me or somethin .... I have no clue
th_dunno.gif

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Rapture
Okay, honestly, I had an FB account, but the interface so did not appeal that I ended up deleting it (along with a zillion friends) plus I commented it like - "I find your interface so not user-friendly. That's the only thing that's making me leave." !!
bangin.gif
th_LMAO.gif
Okay, now am wonderin, if I create it again, will they like BAN me or somethin .... I have no clue
th_dunno.gif

They shouldn't... you know they changed it... so it is even less user friendly
cutey.gif
gotta love it!

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Rapture
ssad.gif
So, how do I get started ... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ssad.gif

You just... oh wait do you still have the same email you had when you first created it? You can retrieve your previous one if so
th_DANCE.gif
am I doin tha happy dance to early, if so I'll stop.

ohnna-lee

meaning you can reativate your prior account if you still have the email you left FB with. It isn't gone forever unless you shut down that email.