I'm so effing cool...i'm on facebook :)

rbella

I'm actually on Facebook now. I am now officially cool. AND, I have some friends. Don't hate. Participate.

Willa

Re: I'm so effing cool...

I don't know why people snobs Facebook
I think it's a good way to keep in touch with people you havent seen for a long time.

choochoo.gif

But, anyway, facebook or not, Rbella is the coolest of the cool
You know
'Aight
Chill

graucho.gif

User93

Rbella is sooo freakin mptherfuckin cool! I second that
winks.gif
Rbella oooh rbeeellaaa!!!

Blushbaby

Gimme FB over My Space (which I find too immature) anyday! Do you know how many friends from primary school and past jobs I've found on Facebook? It's the best!

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Gimme FB over My Space (which I find too immature) anyday! Do you know how many friends from primary school and past jobs I've found on Facebook? It's the best!

Me too. It's an excellent tool for staying connected. I have friends and family all over the globe, so it has worked out brilliantly for me.

Just don't ask me to give you a "piece of flair" or "add fish to your aquarium". Not down with the zillions of applications, with the rare exception (such as Wordscraper, which I adore.)

rbella

^^^OMG! I'm so out of the loop. I have no clue what anything you just said means???????????? But, I do know I don't want people "tagging" me or anything like that. That would annoy me.

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Just don't ask me to give you a "piece of flair" or "add fish to your aquarium". Not down with the zillions of applications, with the rare exception (such as Wordscraper, which I adore.)

th_LMAO.gif
Nah I don't entertain that shit! Though Scrabble and Topshop Fashion Fix is known for keeping me amused
tong.gif

abbey_08

i looove fb! im glad they changed it cos the applications were getting stupid! its a great way to catch up with people you havent seen in years too

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
^^^OMG! I'm so out of the loop. I have no clue what anything you just said means???????????? But, I do know I don't want people "tagging" me or anything like that. That would annoy me.

There are essentially about a zillion add on applications for Facebook - I have certain friends who send me invites all the time. You can just hit "ignore" when these come in. You can also change your settings to automatically ignore stuff like this.

Once you are on FB for awhile, you will know exactly what I speak of. As in all things, some of the apps are fun. But some folks just go overboard with them, and it just becomes annoying.

rbella

What the hell is a snowball war? someone threw one at me and I can't throw one back?

MzzRach

Quote:
What the hell is a snowball war? someone threw one at me and I can't throw one back?

That would be one of the many FB apps. When you click to respond, it will give you an option to download the application.

Just give it time, you'll get the hang of it. 99% of stuff like that, that I receive, I hit "ignore" and all is well.
yes.gif

abbey_08

lmao!!! you have 2 add the application to throw one back but it does get annoying!!

just wait until someone pokes u!! or even better superpoke!!

rbella

OH Susanne and Campor!! Please pm me so we can be BFF's on facebook. MzzRach and I already are!!!!!!!!!!!

rbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbey_08
lmao!!! you have 2 add the application to throw one back but it does get annoying!!

just wait until someone pokes u!! or even better superpoke!!

OMG!! I totally "poked" someone from my office to see what would happen. But, I didn't see anything happen on my end. Did some big ass finger come out of the screen and bitch slap him when he logged on?

MzzRach

Quote:
OMG!! I totally "poked" someone from my office to see what would happen. But, I didn't see anything happen on my end. Did some big ass finger come out of the screen and bitch slap him when he logged on?

They'll just get a note that they were poked by you. You can poke back or remove the poke.

*goes to poke rbella now*

lol.gif

abbey_08

Quote:

LMAO!!!

i WISH!!!!!

if only fb had ur imagination!! they just get told u poked em and they can poke back!

MacAddict_Sami

Quote:

LOL... That would be the greatest invention!!! All they get is a note on the Home page stating you've sent them a poke...

Willa

Ho yeah don't talk about those crazy applications
1 year ago, I added a cousin I don't see a lot (talk about 1 per 10 years?) and he's sooooo annoying, he was sending me those werewolves and vampires things
angry.gif

abbey_08

i once had this girl send me 25 application requests in ONE day. i logged in and was like 'heeeelllllll no!! is she mental?!" and then deleted the nut

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbey_08
i once had this girl send me 25 application requests in ONE day. i logged in and was like 'heeeelllllll no!! is she mental?!" and then deleted the nut

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

You made my day!

I once changed my info/interest for :
I don't care about your stupid applications, I don't wanna participate and if you dare sending another one I'm cutting you out of my life. Deleted 5-10 people
girl_devil.gif

Latest posts