IMATS NYC 2015 - April 10-12, 2015

Jayjayy

Yeah like a huge convention or something specific designed for that. IMATS got away from the education due to the fan craze!
iagree.gif

Yazmin

Quote: Originally Posted by Candycoatedclos
Listen DOC Black Rose better have it together because I must...MUST have that and maybe a back up!

It may still be the case for NYC, even if it's already launched online by then. One way around I got around that at LA IMATS was to get back in line. I made sure to ask the cashier the first time if I could do that so that I didn't get back in line only to get denied.

Candycoatedclos

It may still be the case for NYC, even if it's already launched online by then. One way around I got around that at LA IMATS was to get back in line. I made sure to ask the cashier the first time if I could do that so that I didn't get back in line only to get denied.
That's a good idea! I need to wear flats that day!

DILLIGAF

That's a good idea! I need to wear flats that day!
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Bring a pack of wipes and tissues! I cannot stress those two enough. You are going to be walking ,you are going to be swatching. I loved watching girls in heels at the end of the day struggle to get out the door because their feet hurt. You will need the wipes and tissues because not everyone will provide them.

Shars

Wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Bring a pack of wipes and tissues! I cannot stress those two enough. You are going to be walking ,you are going to be swatching. I loved watching girls in heels at the end of the day struggle to get out the door because their feet hurt. You will need the wipes and tissues because not everyone will provide them.
Yup that is a good suggestion! Not to mention the amount of walking around the arena plus walking to and from the venue if you don't get a cab!

Candycoatedclos

That's a good idea! I would've never thought about the wipes or tissues! I'm putting it in the first post of this thread! Thank you!

mel33t

Things to bring to IMATS - Flats or comfortable shoes - Scarves / light jacket, could be chilly - Makeup remover wipes and hand sanitizer - Water & Granola bars (because I get hungry... Lol) - Extra hair ties, powder, ChapStick, the usual ..what else am I missing??

Latest posts