IMATS NYC 2015 - April 10-12, 2015

Candycoatedclos

Definitely using a backpack too. I'm not interested in being cute lol.
Make sure you at least bring pretzels and chips. More so pretzels because those aren't as greasy as chips! A back pack is a most! I'm going to definitely have one to carry my camera in.

Yazmin

lol I am definitely bringing snacks. I think I'm using a backpack that day so I don't have to carry bags...  I can't wait D:
Definitely using a backpack too. I'm not interested in being cute lol.
I think they have a policy about the type of bag you can bring. I remember reading it somewhere but can recall where - I'll see if I can find it. I'm not sure backpacks will be allowed. Check the site for info about this.

Candycoatedclos

I think they have a policy about the type of bag you can bring. I remember reading it somewhere but can recall where - I'll see if I can find it. I'm not sure backpacks will be allowed. Check the site for info about this.
Oh nooooooooooooo! I'm going to look now. Let me know if you find anything!

Yazmin

I can't find it so maybe I imagined it. I thought I'd seen before LA because I was going to bring a backpack and then had to come up with an alternative. If it's not anywhere on the site, then there's no policy against it so no worries!

v0ltagekid

Yeah no matter what they do there's going to be a huge crowd.
Yea I know, but if she's there in a corner I figured there would be more commotion happening!

Quote: Originally Posted by Yazmin

I can't find it so maybe I imagined it. I thought I'd seen before LA because I was going to bring a backpack and then had to come up with an alternative.

If it's not anywhere on the site, then there's no policy against it so no worries!
I hope I can bring my backpack in :/ damn now u scared me lol.
What did u bring?

Candycoatedclos

Yea I know, but if she's there in a corner I figured there would be more commotion happening!

I hope I can bring my backpack in :/ damn now u scared me lol.
What did u bring?
I don't get why they would ban bookbags. I mean it's either that or our big tote bags and not for nothing but those take up more space than anything!

Yazmin

Since there's nothing pertaining to personal bags noted on the site, I wouldn't worry about it. Hopefully people will be more conscious of their movements in a cozy venue such as IMATS.

treasuremymac

This is my first IMATs!! Im so excited. Just going on saturday but I plan to be there early to wait in line for Sigma brushes! :) Hope to meet some of you there!

treasuremymac

I don't get why they would ban bookbags. I mean it's either that or our big tote bags and not for nothing but those take up more space than anything!
Agreed! It seems like a silly policy bc come on!! we are there for a makeup convention. what makes them think we dont carry around a lot of stuff to begin with :p Ive got my wallet, phone, need water/snacks ...its gonna be a long day of waiting in line so I need to stay fortified :)

Candycoatedclos

Agreed! It seems like a silly policy bc come on!! we are there for a makeup convention. what makes them think we dont carry around a lot of stuff to begin with :p Ive got my wallet, phone, need water/snacks ...its gonna be a long day of waiting in line so I need to stay fortified :)
Haha! I can only imagine bringing a fanny pack! I may have to lol

MissElle12

I don't remember which thread we were taliking about Muji--the drawers are 15% off today online and instore!

Latest posts