in trouble for makeup?

pushhupsindrag

at my school awhile back i drew some black flowers on my face, very notcable apparently some of the yearbook people took a picture of it and the principal saw it and said that if i ever did anything like that again then i would get four saturday schools. he said he would give me a few now but he has nobody to work on saturdays. i didnt break any rules or anything. i wanted to vent my anger a little.

pumpkincat210

what an ass. Get with the times principal. This is not the 50s.
Who cares if its in the yearbook? It was just some flowers.. i will pull out my yearbook and find a ton of worse pictures in it.
what kind of school do you go to? is it public or private?
When I was in school makeup could be worn in any amount, but they'd have a fit if your skirt or shorts weren't long enough.

mel0622

that guy is a total idiot. if it was my friend that did that she would have told her mom and her mom would have gone off on that guy. i love it when moms stick up for u. lol. my mom would just say dont do it again then.

Chelly

ew you should say somethign to ur principal or tell your mom to lol bc principal's tend not to listen to their students. you should have full freedom of expression unless it's suggesting something that couodl be potentially harmful to you or other students. black flowers? i hardly woudl find that a threat. of course schools are all uptight now because kids are damn crazy now but thats besides the point!

next time that asshole says something stupid to you tell him that cindy's chach is out - and you'll stop wearing makeup when that girl can cover her baby maker

mel0622

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelly
next time that asshole says something stupid to you tell him that cindy's chach is out - and you'll stop wearing makeup when that girl can cover her baby maker

lmfao!

inlucesco

Did he give you a reason why that was supposedly inappropriate? For god's sake. You're in high school. If you can't draw flowers on your face in high school, when CAN you?

pale blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelly

omfg....I was laughing so hard, even my boyfriend was cracking up! Right on Chelly!
rofl.gif

IslandGirl77

LOL! That was funny! Cover her baby maker! But, yeah that's retarded! What the hell kind of school is that!?!
th_confused_new.gif

libra14

I wasn't allowed to wear an eyebrow piercing at a public school in 1991. Can you believe that!
This was waaaaaay before it was popular. My mom went down to the school though and stood up for me and they still wouldn't let me. I could've fought it I'm sure but I was just like whatever and would just take it out when someone would specifically tell me too. It's still pierced almost 15 years later...
Flowers on your face? an eyebrow ring? That's way more attractive than showing your baby maker!(thanks Chelly!)

user3

If I was your mom I would be at that school telling him where he can put his remarks. I would then let the school board know how I felt about him!

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!

I agree girls are showing their ass off but you can't wear flowers!

I am a bit of rebel and would flaunt them the very next day. Of course I am also evil and would have several of my friends doing the same thing.

Yeah, I was a bit of trouble maker!
My feelings on this is if you didn't break the rules I peronsally would challenge him. Now I am not saying do that I am just saying what I would do.
At my school the VP had it out for this gothic gal because of her clothes yet she didn't break any rules. Let's just say the students banded togehter and we won.
If the little people never speak up how is anyone going to hear you?
Just some food for thought...

joytheobscure

OH, god forbid someone wants to look different or unique in a public school setting, @@ -public schools are so prejudiced against kids that aren't part of the "in" crowd - by allowing trampy clothes with dyed blonde hair but flipping out if someone wants to be different.

I hate the "hair color must be natural rules" -

Vinyl Vapour

If you drew flowers on your face at my school you'd be told to get rid of it immediately and be given at least one detention! I go to a veeerrry boring school - if you even wore lipgloss or blush you'd get in major trouble!

turtle_pixie_

we're not allowed to wear make-up, it has to be discreet. woaw i wore a bit of mascara and got told off but people go about orange. yeah that's fair

poor you. high school sucks

Hawkeye

honey i remember a time, (and god this makes me feel OLD) when you could go home for lunch if you lived close by from Elementry/Middle School, you would get sent home if you didnt look "clean" or your clothing was not neat looking....you got reprimanded really bad if you had that "dirty" look some of the kids used to sport.

Hehe. Man. I'm so old. So makeup is nothing now
smiles.gif
How big were the flowers?

pushhupsindrag

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbeabitch
honey i remember a time, (and god this makes me feel OLD) when you could go home for lunch if you lived close by from Elementry/Middle School, you would get sent home if you didnt look "clean" or your clothing was not neat looking....you got reprimanded really bad if you had that "dirty" look some of the kids used to sport.

Hehe. Man. I'm so old. So makeup is nothing now
smiles.gif
How big were the flowers?

not THAT big. i have a picture if you wanna see the size.