in trouble for makeup?

pushhupsindrag

okay well this was from sometime close to the beginning of the school year.

***PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE note that this is at the end of the day after everyone touched it, i started rubbing it cause it itched and it started to melt off, so it looks very crappy and looked ALOT better before.***

Picture646new.jpg

Picture643fnew.jpg

michy_mimi

I can't believe you got in trouble for that. It looks very nice. It isn't like you have inverted crosses painted on your forhead....what a jerk you must have for a principal...

melozburngr

did you post this when you originally did it? I think I remember it! I think its really pretty- and your principal sounds like an ass.
smiles.gif

moonrevel

Ugh, I remember weird rules from high school about things we weren't allowed to wear because they were "distracting to the educational process." I think the only makeup-related one was black lipstick, though. My favorite was that if we wore tank tops, the straps had to be at least two inches wide (and they really did measure them), perhaps because shoulders are oh so sexy and distracting, haha.

I think the flowers are lovely, and I agree that I find the clothing of some girls far more offensive and distracting than a little artwork on your face. Did you ever notice that the girls who wear the inappropriately short skirts to school are always the same who never learned how to cross their legs when they sit down? I mean, come on, I don't want to see that!

kissmypinkstar

I used to get in trouble all the time when i was at school. I remember being told to wash my make-up off on many occasions! I think it's really silly to do this to students. As long as they behave and do well at school, what does it matter if they want to express themselves creatively using make-up?

Pimptress

the teachers at my school woudl've probably told me to wash my face. i hate my hs/ms/school district. good thing i live in another state now and am WAY too old to ever be in that situation again
winks.gif

RedBetty

I went to Catholic school... in grade school NO makeup was allowed, period, not even on picture day. In high school we got away with the bare minimum.

stacey

yea Catholic school... middle school we couldn't even wear clear nailpolish! haha it was sad!

High school was different.. they were okay with makeup.