Inglot Cosmetics - European/Polish brand

Dekadencija

I remember that one! When I was looking for the perfect purple I swatched all of the similar looking Inglot gel eyeliner shades in a row & noticed that one looked purpleish in the jar, but next to the others was blue.

I'm having more luck with the light purple. I find it's easier to get an opaque colour with a small brush, rather than the flat eyeliner brush.
Smart thinking, I should have compare it too!

I see how it could work better with a smaller brush, I'm used to using ecotools eyeliner brush which I love but it's flat and I need to do some tapping in order to get full opacity
001_unsure.gif
But, staying power is really nice so once I'm done with putting it on (hopefully it will get easier) it stays put the whole day
thmbup.gif

roLLerGrrL

Let me know how you go. :)

PS: I'm not sure what to call the eyeliner brush I used, but its not flat, and it's not arched - It's like a tiny eyeshadow brush with a little bit of a point at the end - the one I have is Lancome Eyeliner brush #2 if that helps you get an idea on what it looks like.

Dekadencija

google.gif
is my friend :) It looks like a perfect brush for this particular gel eyeliner. My eyeliner is 'slippery' if that makes any sense, it should be more 'messy' I'm guessing. Yeah, I know I don't make ANY sense but I think this eyeliner would work better with a brush that doesn't glide as easily. Oh, explaining on language other than my native is like a night mare. Forget I said anything
blush-anim-cl.gif

ElleKay

The stores in Poland used to be all white. 20 years later when they launched in Canada (the first country to expand the brand) they changed the design of the store where the walls and furniture were mainly black with accents of white and stainless steel.

DILLIGAF

Inglot opens in the Aventura Mall in Aventura, FL on Friday 11/26/10.
I now have a reason to leave the house on Black Friday!!!!
Gel Liners here I come!!!!

Dekadencija

Definitely try the gel liners. After getting used to aplication (not for long, 2-3 times) I live my 83 (when I saw how awesome it looked on one picture LOL) But seriously, it stays PUT.

roLLerGrrL

The stores in Poland used to be all white. 20 years later when they launched in Canada (the first country to expand the brand) they changed the design of the store where the walls and furniture were mainly black with accents of white and stainless steel.
Thanks ElleKay! Interesting!

MzFit

I wonder why they haven't opened a store in Toronto yet. I saw them last summer when I was in Montreal but wasn't sure about trying them lately they been getting raves the price is right I want to try them.

anita22

Yesterday I bought the Inglot Cream foundation. It's very nice - medium to full coverage, with a natural matte finish. It reminded me a lot of MUFE's Mat Velvet in texture and finish. It cost (I think?) 12 pounds, which is about half the price that the high-end foundations (Bobbi Brown, Dior etc) sell for here in the UK. I'm continually impressed at how good the quality is for what you pay.

mhlupic

can you people in US buy eyeshadows from freedom system (not the round ones) individualy?? Inglot opened here in Croatia and they dont allow us to buy individual eyeshadow even though i bought the whole pallete....i want to replace one but they said that i could only if i spend the whole shadow,and i can't spend it cause i don't like that one?
so can anyone tell me if the US inglot stores have the same policy? thanks!

slick

Yep, same policy here. When I was shopping in Vegas I asked the sales girl if I could just buy an empty palette without the eyeshadows, and she said, "No, not yet." So maybe there is hope that someday soon we can buy pans and palettes individually!

can you people in US buy eyeshadows from freedom system (not the round ones) individualy?? Inglot opened here in Croatia and they dont allow us to buy individual eyeshadow even though i bought the whole pallete....i want to replace one but they said that i could only if i spend the whole shadow,and i can't spend it cause i don't like that one?

Almost black.

I have quite a few items from Inglot since they opened their store in Croatia and I can only say good stuff about their products!
heart.gif

My favorite products so far are:

Cream Blush #81

Eyeliner Gel #87

Both the blush and the eyeliner are perfectly long-lasting, highly pigmented and really amazing products! The best thing is - not expensive at all!

roLLerGrrL

In Australia you can buy the Freedom Eyeshadows if you're already purchased the pallette (they're cheaper to buy in a palette however) but you can't buy a palette without the eyeshadows.

Shypo

I just visited the store in NYC, and did some major damage, but did not read these posts before I went, so I missed out on the gel liners....the weather is really bad (how much more snow can we possibly get???) so I don't know if I'll get back. Perhaps on my next visit. I love the texture of the shadows, and I bought the MAC Parrot dupe in pigment form (thanks, Diligaf!!). I also bought 3 lipcolors in palette form. I'm looking forward to going back to check out the foundations and gel liners.......

katred

Specktra Bestie
It's so weird. I live in Montreal and for years I've been walking past the giant Inglot store downtown. This is not easy. It's located in a mall and it's right in the middle of a walkway, so you have to circumnavigate it. I have never gone in... I guess it's partially because of a kind of snobbery I have that makeup/ fragrance places in the middle of malls here tend to be low-end and also that I didn't know anything about their animal testing policies. Today, I actually thought to check and it seems like "not tested on animals" is posted everywhere on their web site. Now I have to go make up (so to speak) for lost time...

DILLIGAF

Ladies and gents the news in the wind is that there will be about a $30 USD markup on the Inglot Freedom System Palettes. A few ppl have posted videos on YouTube about it. Including GossMakeupArtist Wayne Goss. He named them the worst product of the month. Not because of pigmentation or quality but because of the markup. I got confirmation today at the Inglot store that it was coming. My sister got wind and had me pick up a 10 pan square palette for her. According to the person I spoke to they said the individual products will remain the same but the mark up will be on the Freedom System.

XicanaQueen

That's a very significant price increase!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! I wonder what the prices are going to be like @ The Makeup Show and IMATS. Watch them be regular price instead of $33 I would be so sad. Don't get me wrong, INGLOT has very good products but the cherry on top was the price. I read that Feb 7th is the day the price changes. I will try to call tomorrow to find out. Too bad I'm not near a store so I could at least get a new palette. I totally hit pan on some of my shadows. UUUUGGGHHH!!! WHYYY!? lol

DILLIGAF

I'm about to make my 3rd trip to Inglot today for my sister. She is determined to get more than one palette before the mark up. The girl is crazy..... crazy like a fox!