Inglot Cosmetics - European/Polish brand

lenchen

I'm going to the ingot store in LV in Sept. Ithink I'm going to invest in another neutrals palette I'll probably make it an all matte palette. I think given the recent price increases its a bargain!

Richelle83

Well it seems the online store is getting better. Placed a massive order with this thread in mind of course at 4ish pm yesterday. Just got my shipping notice email 10 minutes ago. My order from last still doesn't say shipped though lol. Oh and I never got a shipping email the very first time I ordered from them so maybe they are reading threads and such. Have it for second day delivery so I'll report back if anything is missing or not.

Merenwen

Does anyone know where I can buy Inglot in Poland ? I know that they have stores in Krakow and Warszawa but is there any other stores around the country ?

I´m going on vacation to (among others) Poland this summer and with restricted luggage-space Inglot are perfect to bring along (we are going on motorbike-trip :)
I remember there being one in Stary Browar mall in Poznań, a couple years ago. It's still mentioned on the mall's website, so I guess it's still there (I disctinctly remember seeing at least another location in this town, in another mall, but it was probably some 5 years ago). Maybe you should mail Inglot in Poland to have a more comprehensive list.

NinaE

I asked a colleague from Poland about this and she says that there is Inglot-stores in all the malls in the larger places
pompom.gif

Richelle83

Well it seems the online store is getting better. Placed a massive order with this thread in mind of course at 4ish pm yesterday. Just got my shipping notice email 10 minutes ago. My order from last still doesn't say shipped though lol. Oh and I never got a shipping email the very first time I ordered from them so maybe they are reading threads and such. Have it for second day delivery so I'll report back if anything is missing or not.
My order came
cheerleader.gif
The box looked a bit special but everything was intact and all there!!

cno64

My order came
cheerleader.gif
The box looked a bit special but everything was intact and all there!!
Hurray!
clapping.gif

I do think Inglotusa.com is getting better. I placed my largest order yet the middle of June. I placed the order on a Wednesday, it shipped on Friday, and I had my stuff on Monday.
This was with the standard free (my order was > $50) shipping.
But shortly before that I'd placed a small order; it didn't ship, and didn't ship, until FedEx Person showed up at my front door with it!
I looked at the Inglot site, and that order's still not showing up as "shipped," even though it obviously was.
001_unsure.gif
Weird.

Richelle83

I looked at the Inglot site, and that order's still not showing up as "shipped," even though it obviously was.
001_unsure.gif
Weird.
I have one from exactly a year ago that doesn't say it shipped either lol. So this is good news, I cannot wait to order more!

Shypo

I'm really glad they seem to be getting their act together......I believe they fill all of the US orders out of the Chelsea Pier shop - I don't think it's a retail shop anymore (I've been there once). Product stacked on shelves floor to ceiling.

I'm thinking I want more lipsticks too.....it's what I have the least of. Oh, and I love, love, love the glosses!! They are not at all sticky, and have great coverage. And they smell good too!

Richelle83

I'm really glad they seem to be getting their act together......I believe they fill all of the US orders out of the Chelsea Pier shop - I don't think it's a retail shop anymore (I've been there once). Product stacked on shelves floor to ceiling.

I'm thinking I want more lipsticks too.....it's what I have the least of. Oh, and I love, love, love the glosses!! They are not at all sticky, and have great coverage. And they smell good too!
I'm already plotting to order more! But I have spent so much this month that I need to take a break :( Thanks for the info on the glosses, they look sooo pretty!

NinaE

Klarer ikke å huske prisen i England men i København kostet de firkantede øyenskyggene DKK 75,- pr stk. Palletten følger med når du kjøper 10 skygger om jeg ikke husker helt feil.
Drar til Polen til uka og skal helt klart innom Inglot der så da har jeg litt mer info mtp prisene der borte
001_unsure.gif

jaylilee

I placed a large order about a month ago with inglot (230 dollars worth of stuff) but I'm so hooked that even though I now have 30 of their eyeshadows and 5 of their blushes I want more more more!!!) - I'm saving my pennies for another large order, as I really want more of their pearl shadows in more neutral shades and more colorful ones in mattes. Looking at two more 20 palettes or 1 large 40 palette. Also at some of the blushes that were out of stock before. I'm officially an inglot whore and proud.

cno64

I placed a large order about a month ago with inglot (230 dollars worth of stuff) but I'm so hooked that even though I now have 30 of their eyeshadows and 5 of their blushes I want more more more!!!)
Though I've never placed that large of an order, I feel your pain.
I thought MAC was addictive (and it is!), but I believe Inglot is even worse!
No sooner do I get one order than I'm planning my next! I've got to somehow STOOOOP!
SOS.gif

jaylilee

Though I've never placed that large of an order, I feel your pain. I thought MAC was addictive (and it is!), but I believe Inglot is even worse! No sooner do I get one order than I'm planning my next! I've got to somehow STOOOOP! :help:
No kidding!! The only reason I can remotely get away with it is because I'm training to get healthier and my husband would rather I get makeup than junk food lol! He sees it as my reward system for being a good girl and eating my veggies rather than soda, and going to the gym (also, if all else fails - its my hard earned money anyway. ). I have this mental list of what I want and I can't wait until I can order again. But since their prices increased this will be a bit more costly so I have to be patient and wait until I have all the funds.

Shypo

It is truly addictive. I guess we can be glad in the fact that they don't do product releases the way MAC do!
thud.gif

Latest posts