Inglot Cosmetics - European/Polish brand

JESmakeup

It looks like the shadows have already gone up. I went in on Friday and the normal square pan shadows were $6 each. They were $5 each before. Still for what you are getting I still say its worth it.
i really like the inglot eyeshadows, they are worth it I feel for $6, but the palette prices are a bit much. if you are close to Orlando or Chicago The Makeup Show has them at the show!!

Richelle83

i really like the inglot eyeshadows, they are worth it I feel for $6, but the palette prices are a bit much. if you are close to Orlando or Chicago The Makeup Show has them at the show!!
You know what's sad, Inglot isn't even on the exhibitors list in Orlando! Wish I could go either way I don't have the credentials though.

cno64

A FEW MINUTES AGO I CALLED, SOMEONE ANSWERED, AND THE CORRECT EYESHADOW IS ON ITS WAY TO ME!
Maybe Inglot is not evil, after all ...

DILLIGAF

I'll be at The Makeup Show in Orlando... even if I have to walk there from Miami lol

shellygrrl

Staff member
I agree. The square pans are now $6.00 each online, but that still seems like a great bargain to me, especially considering the quality. However, my most recent order took a week and a half before it was shipped, and they sent me one of the wrong eyeshadows. E-mails go unanswered, and when I telephone, I get a recording. It's very frustrating.
oooo that would get under my skin!! have you tried their other social media sites... do they have twitter or FB!
They have both. Twitter ~ http://twitter.com/inglot_usa Facebook ~ https://www.facebook.com/pages/INGLOT-Cosmetics/250580851635900
A FEW MINUTES AGO I CALLED, SOMEONE ANSWERED, AND THE CORRECT EYESHADOW IS ON ITS WAY TO ME! Maybe Inglot is not evil, after all ...
They really could do to improve their customer service a bit, IMO. Happy to know your persistence paid off, though! :)

mac_aiken

OK, I am officially hooked. Went and played for a couple of hours at the new Inglot area in my local Macys. I was a bit overwhelmed at first but I love this makeup! I came home with a 5 pan palette of shadows, a 5 pan palette with 2 concealers and 3 lip colors, a face powder, a highlighter, 2 pigments, 1 gel e/l, 1 lipliner, 1 lipstick, 1 lipgloss 1 blush, 1 mascara and makeup remover wipes.

Richelle83

OK, I am officially hooked. Went and played for a couple of hours at the new Inglot area in my local Macys. I was a bit overwhelmed at first but I love this makeup! I came home with a 5 pan palette of shadows, a 5 pan palette with 2 concealers and 3 lip colors, a face powder, a highlighter, 2 pigments, 1 gel e/l, 1 lipliner, 1 lipstick, 1 lipgloss 1 blush, 1 mascara and makeup remover wipes.
You are adorable!!! Sounds like a kid in the candy store, love when makeup can have that affect on people.

I can't wait to get to a store so I can check out everything. Right now I'm too scared to buy anything but the eyeshadows.

jaylilee

I got my palette and I am so hooked it's not even funny. Now I'm on a never-ending saving journey, putting all my pennies into my piggy bank. I am hoping to be able to majorly splurge when I visit my mother in NYC this winter, and get two 20 palettes, a few blushes and some of their awesome looking gel liners.

oh lord, there goes all my money...

naturallyfab

haha what are some of your favorite shades etc. from this line? I understand that they don't have names - just numbers. I'm going to try to get into this brand while I'm home from school this summer, and any guidance would be appreciated!

DILLIGAF

haha what are some of your favorite shades etc. from this line? I understand that they don't have names - just numbers. I'm going to try to get into this brand while I'm home from school this summer, and any guidance would be appreciated!
I love their mattes. They are the shadows that usually start with the number 3.

jaylilee

their mattes are beautiful and buttery soft, but I am also in love with their shine line... 454, 409 and 444 are 3 beautiful neutrals that i reach for every day since i got this palette.

NinaE

Does anyone know where I can buy Inglot in Poland ? I know that they have stores in Krakow and Warszawa but is there any other stores around the country ?

I´m going on vacation to (among others) Poland this summer and with restricted luggage-space Inglot are perfect to bring along (we are going on motorbike-trip :)

NinaE

It seems like I have to visit Inglot in Warsaw - I had hoped that there was stores around other places in the country. I´m looking foreward to the summer holiday
001_unsure.gif

cno64

You're so right; Inglot is insanely addictive!
I haven't even been to a store, only shopped online, and I still can't get enough! There are just so darned many color choices!
It doesn't help that the quality is wonderful. I wouldn't be tempted to keep buying if the products were crap.
I have a tragic weakness for neutral matte eyeshadows, and I can't quite decide if Inglot is my fondest dream, or my worst nightmare, come true.
ohboy.gif

Shypo

I could spend hours in their stores, and on occasion, have ;).

I just went to the one in LV at Caesars, and even though I have a ton of their stuff, still managed to find some things I wanted and didn't yet have. They had just received their new really bright blushes - I bought 2. They are insane, but very easy to work with.

I too love the mattes, but then, I love all of their formulas. 354 is one of my faves. And I love the gel liners and the AMCs in the large round pans/containers (yes, there are some that don't come in the square pans). I'm also a big fan of their liquid foundation. The lipsticks are fab (I agree on the medium to dark shades being preferable). I could go on and on and on.....

I spent quite a bit of time talking with one of the SAs at the Times Square store (Ann - I'm not sure if she's still there) and they have grown faster than their operations can keep up with - the site was basically 'thrown' together so that they could meet the online demand - they know they have to go back and do some tweaking. The original site was terrible - before they made it one you can shop from. They're trying to get better, but the owner has been singularly focused on store expansion and footprint at Macy's. I hope this doesn't all lead to demise later on.

I agree - $6 is still a bargain for what you get. And yes, the Z palettes are a good alternative - I've always hated how heavy the Inglot palettes are, but I love how they look.

If any of you have had issues with getting your shadows out without damaging them, Koren created a nice little tool that does the trick - easy to make and the supplies are readily available at craft and home stores.

shellygrrl

Staff member
I spent quite a bit of time talking with one of the SAs at the Times Square store (Ann - I'm not sure if she's still there) and they have grown faster than their operations can keep up with - the site was basically 'thrown' together so that they could meet the online demand - they know they have to go back and do some tweaking.  The original site was terrible - before they made it one you can shop from.  They're trying to get better, but the owner has been singularly focused on store expansion and footprint at Macy's.  I hope this doesn't all lead to demise later on. 
That may explain some of the issues they've been having, especially regarding online customer service. I seriously hope it doesn't lead to disaster, either. :(

Shypo

It will either be disaster or acquisition.......

My biggest gripe is the 'relative' ineptitude of their staff. There are only 2 SAs that I feel are worth their salt (one in LV and the other at the TS store - Ann) - when I ask about new products they look at me like I have 3 heads. When I asked about last year's IMATS matte 40-pan palette, I got the 'whaaaaa????' look. They're not great at arming their staff with information - again, more interested in opening stores.

All that said, and all the grief associated with them, I do love the brand and always try to take advantage of my travel schedule to visit stores in those locations.

It's truly like a candy store.

Yazmin

All my experiences with the Macy's Inglot counter in SF have been positive. My only complaint would be that their lack of follow through when out of stock items come it and they don't call me as promised.

Latest posts