Inglot Cosmetics - European/Polish brand

josephine90

Nature abhors an empty slot. Fill 'em up! 
drinks.gif
Haha, i know! I wanna get some holiday colors, golds and cranberrys! Lol

ChosenOne

Black Friday/Christmas time they will have a sale.

How are you liking what you have?
Really? Good to know...but I don't think I can keep myself from spending that birthday money for that long, lol. Maybe I'll just pick up some extra hours at work around Black Friday to feed my Inglot desires...

ChosenOne

So I caved and ordered a few (*coughnineteencough*) new Inglot shadows. They're on the truck for delivery today! Love my colorful Inglot palette but it's about time I had a palette of their neutral shadows.

cno64

So I caved and ordered a few (*coughnineteencough*) new Inglot shadows. They're on the truck for delivery today! Love my colorful Inglot palette but it's about time I had a palette of their neutral shadows.
Not that I'm an enabler, or anything (as IF anyone comes to Specktra for lessons on self-control!), but Inglot neutral shadows are HEAVENLY! I don't remember exactly which ones I've got (DRAT THOSE STUPID NUMBERS!), other than Matte 349, which is a greyer, smoother, better-pigmented version of MAC Omega.
I also have some pinkish browns, some brownish plums, some medium browns, some dark browns, etc.
Yes, I have a problem.
ohboy.gif

Seriously, you wil love these - they're every bit as good as the best from MAC, Stila, UD, etc.

ChosenOne

Not that I'm an enabler, or anything (as IF anyone comes to Specktra for lessons on self-control!), but Inglot neutral shadows are HEAVENLY! I don't remember exactly which ones I've got (DRAT THOSE STUPID NUMBERS!), other than Matte 349, which is a greyer, smoother, better-pigmented version of MAC Omega.
I also have some pinkish browns, some brownish plums, some medium browns, some dark browns, etc.
Yes, I have a problem.
ohboy.gif

Seriously, you wil love these - they're every bit as good as the best from MAC, Stila, UD, etc.
Nah, you don't have a problem...you have an appreciation.
amuse.gif
I already love the brighter colors I have from Inglot, and I've put off getting neutral shades from them for some time now, but after 6 months I gave in! I tried convincing myself I didn't need any more neutrals since I already have so many from MAC and UD...but who was I trying to kid??

cno64

I got 393, 397, 463, 07, 08, 344, 341, 328, 390, 363, 342, 327, 329, 337, 330, 360, 368, 339, and 391. Mostly mattes, with a few lighter pearl/AMC shine shades mixed in. I was also going to get 326, but they were OOS when I ordered. But it will be mine eventually.

Nah, you don't have a problem...you have an appreciation.
amuse.gif
I already love the brighter colors I have from Inglot, and I've put off getting neutral shades from them for some time now, but after 6 months I gave in! I tried convincing myself I didn't need any more neutrals since I already have so many from MAC and UD...but who was I trying to kid??
I'm reasonably certain that I own 390, but I couldn't tell you for sure. Those numbers scramble my brain so badly that I'm reduced to going to Makeup Alley to see which Inglot shadows I've written reviews about, to determine if I own a certain one.
About a half-hour later: Okay, I checked MUA reviews, and I do own M360! I described it thusly in my review: "Matte 360 is a wonderful medium-to-deep matte (but not chalky) brownish taupe. The best comparison I can make is that the color of Matte 360 is similar to that of chocolate ice cream. It's definitely a brown, but a "cool" one, with slight gray undertones."
And, yes, yes, YES, get 326 when you can. It's a deep, cool brown, with the very slightest hint of burgundy, in certain lights. It's more of a semi-sweet chocolate color than anything else, at least to my eyes.
How's THAT for enabling?
ohboy.gif

Richelle83

I have a few of those and will probably get them later on this year. Definitely get 37, 423, 402 & 153.

Quote: Originally Posted by ChosenOne
I got 393, 397, 463, 07, 08, 344, 341, 328, 390, 363, 342, 327, 329, 337, 330, 360, 368, 339, and 391. Mostly mattes, with a few lighter pearl/AMC shine shades mixed in. I was also going to get 326, but they were OOS when I ordered. But it will be mine eventually.

ChosenOne

Yeah, the numbers are definitely tougher to remember than colors that have actual names. Less fun too, lol. I label all of my palettes so that I know what I have and what I use. I think I'd go bonkers if I didn't! Case in point, my shiny new neutrals palette:

(Not sure why it came out sideways)

Quote: Originally Posted by Richelle83
I have a few of those and will probably get them later on this year. Definitely get 37, 423, 402 & 153.
I'll be sure to check those out!!

butterflyeyes

Yeah, the numbers are definitely tougher to remember than colors that have actual names.  Less fun too, lol.  I label all of my palettes so that I know what I have and what I use.  I think I'd go bonkers if I didn't!  Case in point, my shiny new neutrals palette: (Not sure why it came out sideways)
Was wondering the best way for me to label the 20 palette. Thanks for pic. Will work on labeling mine tonight. Used one of the colors from my palette yesterday to do a wedding party and they kept asking me about each color in the palette and wanting to know the color names lol

heateher

Not sure if it was mentioned but the round concealers, lipsticks, brow wax, and brow powder are $2.50 on the website right now.

Does anyone know if they are continuing the lipsticks for the freedom system once the round ones are gone? I notice they have the color play lipsticks but I'm one for reds/nudes/pinks not bright blues/yellows/etc for my lips.

singrsling

I can tell you that the square lip pans are continued in the Freedom palette because I bought some. It's just that the rounds are all being discontinued. I even have some round shadows from a couple of years ago, before those were discontinued. The squares are bigger,of course, but the rounds fit in the Mac palettes, and even the E.L.F. Palettes. These are available at Macy's stores as well.

prplhrt21

I love these eye shadows..I bought a palette pan with the blush and 3 eye shadows in NYC last month..and OMG..I cannot wait to get back down there to get a 10 pan palette(prefer to pick in person)...these are the softest, pigmented shadows I own....I am going to try the lipsticks at some point too...

mandrake

I don't buy mac e/s anymore just inglot and a few others
me too
greengrin.gif

I think it is now a year that I adore Inglot, ever since I have multiple 5er, 10er and 1x20 palette, 1 blush palette, some lipsticks, glosses and foundations. Everything is so gorgeous!!!! I just love them!!! And to top that all, I still want more ^_^

Kaori

Anybody tried the new O2M nailpolishes? http://inglotcosmetics.com/o2m.nail.enamel/products/141/565
What are your thoughts?
2cents.gif

Shypo

Has anyone heard anything about their 20% off sale? I don't want to miss it, if I haven't already.

When I was in LA I picked up a few of the eye pencils, new gel liner colors and their new highlighter loose powder.....I'm so obsessed!!

Kaori

Has anyone heard anything about their 20% off sale? I don't want to miss it, if I haven't already.

When I was in LA I picked up a few of the eye pencils, new gel liner colors and their new highlighter loose powder.....I'm so obsessed!!
They have one during august and end of november
for last year: http://theglamshack.blogspot.com/2012/11/inglot-holiday-sale.html
this year: http://www.temptalia.com/inglot-cosmetics-20-off-birthday-sale

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I don't think they had a Birthday sale in August this year, but I'm counting on the Black Friday sale in November. I