Inglot Cosmetics - European/Polish brand

Audrey C

I'm in NY on business, so I popped into the Times Square store tonight. I can't get Inglot in Canada, so this was my only chance.

I'd made a list of potential shades...and then forgot it. It was a bit challenging to start from scratch in the store, but this is what I got:

10 pan rectangular Freedom Palette:
27, 34, 319, 333, 334, 337, 361, 404, 414 446

3 pan Rainbow Palette:
104, 113, 114

Can't wait to try them out!
pompom.gif

On that happy note, I need to stop buying eyeshadow. I've bought way too many palettes lately (Riri Her Cocoa, Antonio Lopez Creative Copper, LM Artist Palette, Naked 2 and I will order Naked 3). Eeek!!!

TheLadyDanger

I am IN LOVE with their gel liners -- especially #77. It is the ONLY black gel liner I've tried that isn't too "wet," yet not too "dry" in consistency. It is the deepest black liner I have (doesn't turn green, blue or grey when smudged), doesn't smudge when I want precise lines, makes creating a cat eye and a flick very easy and it stays on my waterline! I know it that it is long-lasting as well because I can't take it off with just a regular make-up wipe -- I have to use an oil-based eye make-up remover to get this liner off. I'm not complaining though because I know it does not budge.

My only tip is wipe/clean/sanitize the brush you are using after you are done. Once the product dries on the brush, it tends to harden the brush. This is temporary as it can be rinsed, but just a heads up.

GlamQueen21

I placed my order on INGLOT Saturday and I cannot wait to get it on Tuesday! Their 20% off sale ends tomorrow at 3AM EST.

ChosenOne

I'm stopping at Inglot in NYC sometime next week. How is the Times Square store compared to the one downtown? I assume the one in Times Square is busier, but other than that, anyone know if there are any differences? I'm wondering if the one in Chelsea is more like a Pro store.

Kaori

My inglot order from saturday still didn't ship :(

I ordered:
O2M nail polish top coat, base coat, 603, 647 and 625
Nail whitener
Nail strengthener
Dream collection nail enamel 203
Sparkling Nail Art Enamel 52
Nail Art Enamel 23
Nail polish remover
Freedom System Eye Shadow Square 439 pearl
Freedom System Eye Shadow Rainbow 114R and 115R

novocainedreams

I'm stopping at Inglot in NYC sometime next week. How is the Times Square store compared to the one downtown? I assume the one in Times Square is busier, but other than that, anyone know if there are any differences? I'm wondering if the one in Chelsea is more like a Pro store.
I went to the one in Chelsea, it was great, definitely more like a Pro store. I was the only customer in there when I went, the girl working was really nice also. I definitely recommend the Chelsea location over others.

novocainedreams

My inglot order from saturday still didn't ship :(

I ordered:
O2M nail polish top coat, base coat, 603, 647 and 625
Nail whitener
Nail strengthener
Dream collection nail enamel 203
Sparkling Nail Art Enamel 52
Nail Art Enamel 23
Nail polish remover
Freedom System Eye Shadow Square 439 pearl
Freedom System Eye Shadow Rainbow 114R and 115R
During black friday sales they tend to ship even slower than usual(and I don't recall usual being very fast as it is). Don't worry it will ship soon.

Audrey C

I'm trying my stuff out now that I'm home and kicking myself for not buying more. I LOVE their mattes!!! I'll definitely make a repeat trip next time I'm in NY.

Edit: I was pining after the colours so much that I called the sole Canadian store (Montreal). While they don't ship out, their head office will. so I managed to order ANOTHER ten palette because I'm loving my first so much.

I made a neutral palette that's heavy on mattes to complement Naked 2 and 3:
154, 341, 344, 347, 360, 390, 397, 402, 409, 423

On that happy note, I'm on a self-imposed makeup ban. I treated myself to both this palette and the Naked 3 this week because I convinced myself that they're 'free' (my cashback points on my CC pay out in January and will more than cover these), but I've gone nuts since October and can't possibly stockpile more than I have.
th_crazy2.gif

Audrey C

http://www.inglotcosmeticscanada.com/
That isn't the official Inglot site (according to Inglot Canada). When I called the Montreal store I asked why the online store had such limited stock. They told me that it was because it's not the company, but someone authorized to sell their stock.

I think it's probably best to order from the company itself; almost none of the colours I wanted were on the website.

shellygrrl

Staff member
I found the link on the Inglot Cosmetics site. So why wouldn't it be their official Canadian online shop? :shock:

Audrey C

I found the link on the Inglot Cosmetics site. So why wouldn't it be their official Canadian online shop?
icon_eek.gif
Apparently they don't have a Canadian online shop so I guess they've given (read: sold) the rights to sell the products online to another company. They only have one store in the whole country, so perhaps the costs of setting up/maintaining a site are just too great.
th_dunno.gif

Kaori

My order came yay I love it, didn't try it out yet though lol All made in Poland. For whoever may want to know the ingredients, here they are:

Freedom rainbow eyeshadow matte square
Talc, Mica, Polyethylene , Titanium dioxide, Lauroyl lysine, Zinc stearate, Aluminum hydroxide, Nylon12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, Caprylyl glycol, Boron nitride, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene glycol
+- methicone, polyperfluoronethylisopropyl ether, red 40 lake, yellow 5 lake, blue 1 lake, carmine, ultramarines, black2, iron oxides, ferric ammonium ferrocyanide, manganese violet

Freedom pearl eyeshadow square
Mica, Isostearyl palmitate, Zinc stearate, Nylon12, Lauroyl lysine, Silica, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, hexylene glycol, dimethicone
+- benzoic acid, boron nitride, hydrogenated polyisobutene, methicone, palmitic acid, polyperfluoromethylisopropyl ether, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, red 40 lake, yellow 5 lake, blue 1 lake, carmine, ultramarines, aluminum powder, chromium oxide greens, iron oxides, ferrix ferrocyanide, ferric ammonium ferrocyanide, manganese violet, titanium dioxide

Nail Strengthener
Aqua, Glycerin, Tetrasodium disuccinoyl cystine, Alcohol denat, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, red33

Nail Whitener (nail enamel with whitening effect)
Butyl acetate, Ethylacetate, Nitrocellulose, Phthalic anhydride/glycols copolymerm Acetyl tributyl citrate, Isopropyl alcohol, Acrylates copolymer, Stearalkonium hectorite, Titanium dioxide, Benzophenone1, Camelia sinensis leaf extractm Benzophenone3, Dimethicone, Evening primrose oil, Panthenol

203 dream collection enamel
Butylacetate, ethylacetate, nitrocellulose, acetyl tributyl citrate, phthalic anhydride/glycols copolymer, Isopropyl alcohol, Stearalkonium hectorite, Adipic acid/fumaric acid/phtalic acid/tricyclodecane dimethanol copolymer, citric acid, polyacrylate4

Sparkling nail art enamel (it doesnt have as thin brush as their nail art enamel)
Butyl acetate, Ethylacetate, Nitrocellulose, Polyethylene teerephthalate, Acetyl tributyl citrate, Isopropyl alcohol, phthalic anhydride/trimellitic anhydride/glycols copolymer, Silica, N-butyl alcohol, polyurethane11, aluminum powder
+- red6, red7, red40, yellow5 lake, ferric ferrocyanide, black2

Nail art enamel
Butyl acetate, Ethylacetate, Nitrocellulose, Phthalic anhydride/trimellitic anhydride/glycols copolymer, Acetyl tributyl citrate, Isopropyl alcohol, Stearalkonium hectorite, Adipic acid/fumaric acid/phtalic acid/tricyclodecane dimethanol copolymer, citric acid
+-Acrylates copolymer, Ethylcellulose, Mica, Tin oxide, red36, red 6 lake, red 7 lake, red 34 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 10, black2, iron oxides, ferric ferrocyanide, mangese violet, titanium dioxide

O2M breathable nail enamel
Butyl acetate, Ethylacetate, Nitrocellulose, Phthalic anhydride/trimellitic anhydride/glycols copolymer, Acetyl tributyl citrate, Isopropyl alcohol, Stearalkonium hectorite, Adipic acid/fumaric acid/phtalic acid/tricyclodecane dimethanol copolymer, Acrylates /tris(trimethylsiloxy) silylpropyl methacrylate copolymer, citric acid, phosphoric acid
+- Acrylates copolymer, Boron nitride, Ethylcellulose, Mica, Talc, Tin oxide, red36, red 6 lake, red 7 lake, red 34 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 10 lake, blue 1 lake, red 30 lake, black2, iron oxides, ferric ammonium ferrocyanide, mangese violet, titanium dioxide, Bismuth oxychloride

O2M top coat
Ethyl acetate, Butyl acetate, Isopropyl alcohol, Nitrocellulose, Phthalic anhydride/trimellitic anhydride/glycols copolymer, Acetyl tributyl citrate, Acrylates /tris(trimethylsiloxy) silylpropyl methacrylate copolymer, Diamond powder, Violet2

O2M base coat (its slight offwhite color)
Butyl acetate, Ethylacetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl tributyl citrate, Phthalic anhydride/trimellitic anhydride/glycols copolymer, Isopropyl alcohol, Acrylates /tris(trimethylsiloxy) silylpropyl methacrylate copolymer, Titanium dioxide, Citric acid, BIS (t-butyl benzoxazolyl) thiophene, Diamond powder, Phosphoric acid

Audrey C

My new Freedom palette (the one I really didn't need but just HAD to have) shipped from Montreal today! I'm hoping I'll have it before the weekend.
th_happy1.gif

Now, I just have to be strong enough to LEAVE IT ALONE until Christmas (yeah, right).

Kaori

My new Freedom palette (the one I really didn't need but just HAD to have) shipped from Montreal today! I'm hoping I'll have it before the weekend.
th_happy1.gif

Now, I just have to be strong enough to LEAVE IT ALONE until Christmas (yeah, right).
How do you compare the quality of the inglot eyehadows to shadows by UD, TooFaced, Laura Mercier, etc ? =)

Audrey C

How do you compare the quality of the inglot eyehadows to shadows by UD, TooFaced, Laura Mercier, etc ? =)
I've never tried Too Faced, but I would say that Inglot is in the same range as MAC and UD. I bought quite a few mattes, but my favourite is their pearl finish. I really like some of these, although I'm really still getting to know them. The problem is that I bought too many palettes all at once.

Here are my Inglot palettes:

ChosenOne

I've never tried Too Faced, but I would say that Inglot is in the same range as MAC and UD. I bought quite a few mattes, but my favourite is their pearl finish. I really like some of these, although I'm really still getting to know them. The problem is that I bought too many palettes all at once.

Here are my Inglot palettes:

Beautiful!! I have two 20-pan palettes from Inglot and love them! I haven't gotten to try them all yet, but I'm getting there, lol. I LOVE that deep green shadow you have. I think that needs to go on my list. Unless I already have it and just don't remember. Like you said...too many palettes all at once.
sweatdrop.gif

kanne

Aw :( they're still super affordable though! I have to say, I'm really glad I finally tried Inglot, I'm really happy with how quickly they shipped stuff out to me, they often have 30% off online etc., and their eyeshadows are fantastic! I bought #395P recently and I actually gasped when I swatched it. Probably the most beautiful and best textured highlight I've ever seen.