Interracial couple denied marriage liscense-

tara_hearts

I wonder if anyone has pointed out to him that you don't have to have a marriage license to have children.. Idiot. He's not withholding from them a license to give birth.. what an egomaniac if he thinks that is the case.

kaliraksha

Sigh, his "reason" sounds more like an excuse for him to practice his bigotry. You guys are right... if he was concerned about the treatment of interracial children there are many more positive and influential tracks to help and children are born out of wedlock everyday.

I wish I got a vote in asking that he resign. It frightens me when a public servant can't distinguish between serving themselves and serving their communities.

Nepenthe

Wow. Just wow.

It doesn't surprise me, but it's a sad state of affairs when a judge can be so blatant with his predjudice and yet shrug it off so nonchalantly. I am glad to hear he resigned though.

Concerned for the children.. riiiiiight.

joygasm

Wow I thought we were pretty much over segregation. People need to get over the fact that everyone has different beliefs. I'm in an interracial relationship right now, and honestly I'm just not attracted to my own race.

That man tries to justify his actions by letting black people use his bathroom wtf?

joygasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
wow.

two things:
this is the 21st century.
this is America where there is much diversity.

And that's the thing, there are SO many different races in america...it's not surprising that there are interracial couples...

S.S.BlackOrchid

I am the opposite of a separatist. I hope someday we all become one big race of mutts so that we can finally shut up about it.

Latest posts