Inventive Eyes x4 pics (From Naturally Eccentric) + others

leppy

I haven't had the urge to buy a quad in a long time but damn sure I'm getting this one..

** Stolen from a Yahoo auction and I really don't care.. better than 'hotlinking' **

inventive.jpg

inventive2.jpg

This is #2 on the specktra color stories page, its called "Inventive Eyes" and here is the color descriptions:

White Wheat - Off-White Yellow Frost
Inventive - Muted Violet Gold Frost
Twillery - Neutral Beige Frost
Velour - Muted Mauve

BTW, are any of these shade already available? Someone said Velour is a disc'd one?

Edit: oops showed the same image twice by accident.

Edit again: Added descriptions of the eyeshadows

midnightlouise

Ok, I had zero desire for either of these quads until I saw this...darn you leppy! j/k!
greengrin.gif
Thanks for posting this, it looks awesome!

msthrope

velour has been d/c for at least two times. it was one of the first shadows i bought in 1991 (though i seem to remember it going by another name back then - someone who remembers their history better feel free to correct me). it's an amazing color!!!

edits b/c i can't think at this time of the day.

leppy

A couple more:

Pink Violet (wheres the violet ??)

pinkviolet.jpg

Taupe lipglass

taupe.jpg

Uncommon blushcreme (damn I was hoping to find the other one!)

uncommon1.jpg

uncommon2.jpg

Also, I have no idea how she got those already but I'm just sharing the love!

msthrope can you describe how it looks on? it looks like a warm taupey/greyish/mauve?

sassy*girl

uh oh. mini lemming for that quad now. haha. i originally thought i wasn't gonna get anything from this collection, but i guess now we'll just have to see :p

user3

Now I really want that quad and the Pink Violet l/s. I had things under control, really I did!
angelic.gif

leppy

Hmm I don't know which lipstick that actually is, since that not one of them listed:

So Original - Violet Pearl (LE)
Birds Of A Feather - Dirty rose(LE)
Curiositease - Dirty Mauve (LE)
Entwined - Dirty Pink (LE)
Naturally Eccentric - White Nude (LE)

With those descriptions its pretty hard to guess!

AlliSwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
The top two in the quad really look a lot like pollen and behold. Interesting.

That's funny bc I got an eyeshadow marked "WHITE WHEAT WN SAMPLE" (along with metamorph and pink papillon) on ebay before madame B was released and I compared it to pollen when it hit stores and I'm convinced white wheat was just the working name for pollen. I hated behold.

solardame

That one's pretty, oh but I can't wait to see the other quad. I've been wanting Smut e/s for a long time.