Inventive Eyes x4 pics (From Naturally Eccentric) + others

absolut_blonde

Darn, I was really eyeing the other quad but this one looks gorgeous too. Only problem is that I already have Velour... Hmm.

martygreene

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan11
Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
The top two in the quad really look a lot like pollen and behold. Interesting.

That's funny bc I got an eyeshadow marked "WHITE WHEAT WN SAMPLE" (along with metamorph and pink papillon) on ebay before madame B was released and I compared it to pollen when it hit stores and I'm convinced white wheat was just the working name for pollen. I hated behold.

behold is a great crease color for natural neutral looks, is a wonderful brow color as it blends in wonderfully with lots of haircolors, and is a very nice lower lashline liner shade. It seems blah in the pan, but has a lot of uses really.

foreveratorifan

oh man! i will probably wind up buying BOTH palettes because i don't have any of those colors in my collection!

these ones posted look GREAT!
smiles.gif

i'm more excited about Eccentric collection than anything else coming out the rest of the year! hehe i cant wait!

MACgirl

I missed on out on reblerock (except for pinkclash lipglass), and goldplay (already have porcelien pink and gold deposit) becuase im saving my pennies (lol) for a las vegas trip late august and it so happens naturally excentric comes out then too, so ill get most of it and pro products! also the colors look nice!!

Beauty Marked!

I have this quad already and I don't know how I lived without it. It is the second one pictured in the official pic. I know, it looks nothing like it. Go figure? I never wanted to marry a quad so much
lol.gif

AlliSwan

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan11
Quote:
The top two in the quad really look a lot like pollen and behold. Interesting.

That's funny bc I got an eyeshadow marked "WHITE WHEAT WN SAMPLE" (along with metamorph and pink papillon) on ebay before madame B was released and I compared it to pollen when it hit stores and I'm convinced white wheat was just the working name for pollen. I hated behold.

behold is a great crease color for natural neutral looks, is a wonderful brow color as it blends in wonderfully with lots of haircolors, and is a very nice lower lashline liner shade. It seems blah in the pan, but has a lot of uses really.

Maybe I should give it another shot. That quad looks ELCH to me, but I did fall in love with Early Morning e/s, maybe behold, print, and early morning would make a nice muted smokey eye. I gave up on behold bc it kinda made me look 80s--and not in a good way!

Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Marked!
I have this quad already and I don't know how I lived without it. It is the second one pictured in the official pic. I know, it looks nothing like it.

How did you manage to get it ?