Is anyone a member of the Vogue Forum

astarael7

thanks for that baby_g.

i think i'm not going to worry about it, it does seem a bit "too good to be true", i'd rahter fork out a few more $$ and know i'm getting the real thing.

xLongLashesx

Yeah those brushes 'look' okay, but I'd be questioning why she's selling them for only $100. screams fake to me!

simplyenchantin

Those brushes look fine - I don't think EVERYONE is out there to rip people off.. she's stated that she bought them at her local MAC counter. Maybe she can afford to sell them that cheap
smiles.gif

astarael7

i got my friend who's a member to message her for me, but she never messaged back so she must have sold them.....i guess i'll never know lol

tacobelle88

i was a member of vogue before joining specktra, however i think after their removal of the for sale and wanted threads, IMO vogue activity has seriously died

eleana

Here is my first post!!! After I googled 'can't post on Vogue Forum', this thread bumped up. I'm so happy I can post here!!

I joint Vogue in 2009, but I didn't post anything until Feb this year. Then I continued post several posts. But none of them showed up.

I thought it's my problem at first until I saw this thead. Oh well!! Vogue forum!!