Is Honey good for you?

BeverlyTazz

I love honey, and it has its benefits. High-quality honey is rich in antioxidants. Too much of a good thing is still bad for you. But it doesn't stop me from having some. In moderation, yes I believe it could be okay. Do check with your dietician before having some honey.

Honey is the first thing that I used to take just after waking up. There are so many benefits of honey and it works even better if it is a raw honey. It helps to keep you body in shape, it is also rich in anti-oxidants. Honey helps to improves the skin quality by making it more shiny & glowing. Raw honey is something that I just can't skip in my daily schedule.

BeverlyTazz

Honey is the first thing that I used to take just after waking up. There are so many benefits of honey and it works even better if it is a raw honey. It helps to keep you body in shape, it is also rich in anti-oxidants. Honey helps to improves the skin quality by making it more shiny & glowing. Raw honey is something that I just can't skip in my daily schedule.
Raw honey? So there is non-raw honey?

Maryy

2 tablespoons of honey a day have health benefits such as antioxidants, better wound healing, and anti-inflammatory properties. So, yes, honey is good for you.

Latest posts