Is there anybody that doesn't own a MAC item on this site?

Tahti

I'm addicted to buying MAC, and I love it honestly ^___^ Money is never an object for me if it has to do with clothes or makeup, as long as I can pay my rent I don't care...

love surrounding myself with beautiful things, and things that have the power to transform you into something beautiful - jewelry, skincare, makeup, clothing... even for my house I'm the same, I buy pretty delicate things just to put around the place because I love looking at them!

I'm a very visual person... I get a major kick from having my house and clothes and everything I own look beautiful and elegant. I love it!

I buy MAC because I adore the packaging, the scent and above all, the quality. I would have to say that I am a makeup snob... but not to other people, only for myself! I don't care if someone's wearing Rimmel or whatever, it's just the personal standard I set for myself. ^_^

cazgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
Beware of the MAC videos on their website...you end up rushing to buy everything just to dabble.

This is so bloomin true!

Quote:
I'll be jotting notes down onto a pad just to see if I can add my own variation. Hope that's healthy.

Me too! I'm jotting down notes and adding stuff to my shopping list! And everybody uses something different every time - I am finding that now I have one or two items in the video which is better than before but still way off having everything I need to hand. Long live the 88 palette - when a video is made using this one I have it!! Yay!!

Quote:
I'm oddly obsessed with learning every possible color scheme and know it's an impossible feat.

Lol - me too and I do wish I was better at blending - still we will get there right??

Quote:
I never knew you were going to school just saw you in the industry section off and on...congrats and good luck with it. My mom used to do cosmetology and she had a field day just throwing herself into it...she still puts me to shame and she's 11 years out of it. The skill stays with you long after the fact apparently...hope you have a good run with it. XD

Thank you so much - I'm fed up with sitting staring at a computer all day and I want to do something I'm going to really enjoy for a change so beauty/make up it is and even if I don't end up brilliant at it or a professional - I do think I'm going to have a blast and my skills have already massively improved with the help of Specktra and all the gurus out there - so onwards and upwards
smiles.gif

Pandor@

Quote:
Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1501 3471 1794 5565 65
Class: First-Class Mail
Delivery Confirmation Status: Delivered

Your item was delivered at 12:53 PM on August 22, 2009 in MARIETTA, GA 30064.

Just for verification record with Specktra higher ups and many thanks for not getting medieval on me. It wasn't a contest in lieu of anything and you all kick bass for letting it go through.
choochoo.gif

Yey! Casey, this is so wonderful! ThanQ, sweety!
yes.gif

P.S. You know what's funny? That if I was ever offered "Sea&Sky" I'd never take - because,this time... I can't rock that bright blue! So what's for you "Sea&Sky" is for me "Pink Split". Hehehe.
th_DANCE.gif

revoltofagirl

when I first joined I think I only had one mac item... electric eel eyeshadow that I had bought in an LJ community. I now have a few more shadows and recently bought a fluidline... but I have way more stila products than mac. this is mostly cause of price (I can find stila pretty cheap)... I am definitely on a budget, I'm a student without a job at the moment and I have to pick and choose what I get very carefully. it won't always be this way but when I do have the money to afford whatever makeup I want, I'll probably still get it for cheap
winks.gif
haha.

Shadowy Lady

lol, I do have a lot of MAC stuff but I think I'm paying for good quality. MAC is the cheapest brand I've found for the quality I'm looking for. I wouldn't spend more and get Chanel or Dior. Coz to be honest I've tried some higher end products and I don't think paying much more will get me much better products (with the exception of skin care/foundations).

That being said, I'm not opposed to drugstore products. I have a few loose pigments from NYX and my everyday mascara is by Cover Girl. I also use Anabelle (Canadian DS brand) kohl liner and Gosh velvet liners.