Is this lots of makeup to you? FOTD

lazytolove

- I went to the mall today and most of the times i had lots of people stared at me. Honestly, i'm not really a confident person...i don't know they stared at me because i look good or because i'm having too much makeup on. I'm a makeup artist and it seems like no makeup is ever enough for me...of course, i also love neutral looks too but i like it dramatic sometimes. Please let me know, i don't mind! :)

[FACE]

Powder - bareMinerals - Matte
MAC - Accentuate Sculpt for contouring
Concealer - MAC - Studio Finish
Blush - NARS Sertao
MAC - Vanilla pigment (upper cheek)

[EYES]
MAC e/s - Carbon
MAC mineralize e/s - Sky&Blue, Silversmith
MAC powperpoint pencil - Engraved
Eyebrow - MAC e/s - brown down

[LIPS]
MAC lipstick - Viva Glam GAGA
MAC plusglass - Plus Luxe

Thanks for looking guys! :)

Meisje

I think people might have been staring at you because you're gorgeous more so than because you're wearing bright shadow. But the shadow is beautiful too!

Wandalemur

I think it looks beautiful. I'm sure if people were starring at you it was because you looked so good.

angi

^ Agreed, they were looking at you because you're pretty!

Also, if your area is anywhere like where I live, most women don't wear that much make up and eyeshadow is always neutral - so they might have been looking because they're not used to such a shade (and wondering how to make it work on them!)

renee621

Aw, you're so pretty, that's why they were staring!! There's nothing wrong with your make up. The blue is stunning!

kaliraksha

Agree with everyone else! They were staring because you are gorgeous and you are highlighting your features!

Babylard

Your makeup looks great! People were staring because you are so beautiful :D I don't think it is a lot of make up at all.

dnarcidy

I agree with everyone here. You are so pretty! And I love the makeup. Blue isn't always the easiest color to pull off, and you rocked it.

keetuh

They were staring because you're gorgeous and you did an amazing job on your makeup!

ElvenEyes

They were looking at you because you look stunning! Seriously, so many people are into wearing only browns or the nude look and when they finally see some colour or a unique way of wearing it that works, they start thinking maybe it is time to play around more! But you look fabulous and the blue brings out your eyes beautifully, and your cheeks and lips are soft and gentle. Nicely done!

rockin

Definitely not too much makeup.

Either they were looking at you because you look stunning, or your skirt was tucked in your knickers. I'm guessing it was the former.

sinergy

great look! and i agree with everyone else, they were staring for the right reasons so dont worry!!!
smiles.gif

jadangel2001

you're beautiful that's why they were looking :) to me that's not too much makeup, i wear that to work (which is to the post office so nothing makeup or beauty related)

Latest posts