is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

midnightlouise

#&@*!!!
angry.gif

For those who can't see the thread, the link basically says that the reason some people are having trouble getting the Catherine lippies with B2M is because MAC decided that starting with Icon III they are not going to let you get LE lippies with B2M.
That really sucks. The ones I'm usually interested in are LE, I just about have all I want from the regular line. Unless they bring out more stuff that's permanent, this is going to be a real drag. :crap:

shellybells82

Ok heres what I was told from a live chat...

"Yes, it's a new Corporate policy. Limited edition packaging item can't be used with B2M. That would include the Catherine Deneuve lipsticks. For more info on this new policy, you can also contact our Consumer Comm dept."

=/

user3

Thanks shellybells82 for doing a live chat. I didn't have the time right now.

This is really sucky!

samtaro

Wait...so is that all LE lipsticks, or just the ones with special packaging? This truly upsets me.

asnbrb

thanks, shelly! i'm at work, so i can't hop on the live chat. i can shell out for a couple of lippies every so often-- not a couple every friggin' month!!
smiles.gif

woulda been bad if i had a heart attack at work and had to explain it haha

mandirigma

i guess i don't feel as bad for having to pay for the Icon lippies. I thought it was BS when they told me that.

According to the original post though, it says all LE lipsticks which pretty much shifts my entire budget (thankfully i'm not looking at any lipsticks in the new collections).

midnightlouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandirigma
i guess i don't feel as bad for having to pay for the Icon lippies. I thought it was BS when they told me that.

According to the original post though, it says all LE lipsticks which pretty much shifts my entire budget (thankfully i'm not looking at any lipsticks in the new collections).

When you tried to get yours, didn't the MA mention it was because of the packaging? Or did I dream that? lol!

mandirigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
When you tried to get yours, didn't the MA mention it was because of the packaging? Or did I dream that? lol!

yeah, actually, she did say it was because of the special packaging. so hopefully it isn't just all LE lipsticks! otherwise my wallet is going to implode. LOL.

Piaqua

UPDATE: Yaaaay... from Dianna on the MAC livechat
Dianna: As of right now, the only ones not eligible are ones that come in special packaging such as the Catherine Deneuve Lipsticks (and the Viva Glams).

So, at least the other LE from just the regular collections ie: lingerie will be eligible

midnightlouise

Whew! Well that's a relief! I can cope with shelling out the cash for the special ones if I have to, but I hope they make that crystal clear to all the stores that's it's *only* the specially packaged ones. I don't want to have to argue with them every time a new collection comes out with the regular packaging.
ssad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.