It's been years! No literally it's been years since I posted a FOTD!

User67

I've been a Specktra member for 7+ years & I used to be very active & post FOTD & in the different forums regularly. I'm not really sure why I stopped, but I'm trying to get back into it. I don't know if anyone here even remembers me lol! Anyway -

Face:
Studio Fix Fluid NC40
Studio Finish Concealer NW25
Prep + Prime Translucent powder
Give Me Sun to contour
Cheek blush

Eyes:
Spiked brow pencil
TFSI
Blacktrack Fluidline as a base
Typographic e/s
Copperplate e/s
Blance Type e/s
Smolder e/l
Ardell lashes #118 & Andrea Modlash #33 stacked

Lips:
Stripdown l/l
Blankety l/s
Good Times l/g

baghdad81

Well I am new here so obvs don't remember you but please don't stop again! The FOTD is gorge! Welcome back!

Shadowy Lady

awww glad to have u back girl...gorgeous FOTD as always! I'm not as active as I used to be either but always nice to see some of the old times here :)

DILLIGAF

I remember you!!! And I remember your FOTDs. I've used a few as inspiration for my own. Nice to see you back. Looking forward to what you will do next.

VeXedPiNk

wavey.gif
Welcome back!!! I remember you!! I've been away from Specktra for a while too and plan to be around more. Hope to see more FOTDs soon! I love this look on you... really dark eyes are hard to pull off, but you do it effortlessly. Goes well with the edgy hair!

And is that a... zipper necklace?!? That could be one of the neatest things I've ever seen!!

User67

wavey.gif
Welcome back!!! I remember you!! I've been away from Specktra for a while too and plan to be around more. Hope to see more FOTDs soon! I love this look on you... really dark eyes are hard to pull off, but you do it effortlessly. Goes well with the edgy hair!

And is that a... zipper necklace?!? That could be one of the neatest things I've ever seen!!

Thank you! And yes it's a zipper necklace :)

Copperhead

OMG! I posted a few weeks ago wondering what happened to you and hoping you were ok. Glad to see you back and looking just as pretty as ever. Still beating that face I see. ;)

Le-Saboteur

I love coming back to Specktra for the first time in ages and seeing someone I remember! You look lovely, as always :) Your cheeks especially look beautiful! That's a really great colour on you.

k.a.t

Hey I remember! (you probably don't remember me as I was more of a lurker lol) You're so talented! look forward to seeing more of your FOTDS!

Latest posts