It's been years! No literally it's been years since I posted a FOTD!

fintia

Who are you? LOL :) I kind of stopped too..I've been trying to get back to ti too.. great smokeyyy

califabulous

i wish i did see your older FOTD's because this one is ROCK STAR hot. What's good with fleur power? I bought it and now IDK why. lol

AppleDiva

Ma'am, I remember you!! One of your tutorials about 4 years ago changed my life...for the better.
yahoo.gif

MACLovin

Hey lady! Looks gorgeous.... and yes it's been a long time, for me as well. I kind of go through phases of being really active here and non-existent.

Very very nice.. do you still work at the same counter? I haven't been there in a lonnnng time, i moved up north to Boca Raton :) but if i'm down that way i'll stop in and say hi

User67

Hey lady! Looks gorgeous.... and yes it's been a long time, for me as well. I kind of go through phases of being really active here and non-existent.

Very very nice.. do you still work at the same counter? I haven't been there in a lonnnng time, i moved up north to Boca Raton :) but if i'm down that way i'll stop in and say hi

Hey girlie! Yes, I'm still there! It would be great to see you!

User67

Thank you, thank you so much everyone for all the love! Sorry I haven't been on here as much as promised! I do post FOTD on Instagram sometimes if anyone wants to follow me it's golden_princess81. And all this talk about Fleur powder blush is making me realize I have been neglecting it. I need to get that out & give it some love!!!