I've been holding this back....

~LadyLocks~

But I've been dying to tell you guys the news. Yup, you guessed it. I am officially the newest mommy to be
clap.gif
. I found out a few weeks ago but didn't want to say anything just yet because I wanted to tell my family first and not have them hear it form someone else.

Yay, were so happy! This was something that was definitely not planned and happened alittle sooner than expected but either way, were excited! Babies are the greatest gift one can ever receive and I feel honored to be blessed with the opportunity of becoming a mommy again. Were hoping for a boy since we already have our little girl but as long as the baby is healthy then that's all that matters.

With my first pregnancy I had Hyperemesis which is a severe case of morning sickness and boy was it the worst thing I have ever gone through! I had to be put on pregnancy disability because I was not able to work in that condition. Loosing weight instead of gaining, getting rushed to ER several times because of dehydration, getting fed through IV's, trying 4 different types of medications before finding one that works, it was horrible and I wouldn't wish that kind of experience of my worst enemy but, my daughter is so precious that I would do it all over again for another angel. So far I'm feeling ok, I get nauseous here and there but nothing major, let's just hope it stays that way.

Anyway, thanks Specktra for letting me share my exciting news with everyone. It's gonna be fun sharing my progress with your luvly's
winks.gif

Shimmer

My sister in law had acute hyperemesis with all of her pregnancies. Only one made it through, it's awful.
ssad.gif

I'm glad you're doing better this time! congrats
greengrin.gif

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
My sister in law had acute hyperemesis with all of her pregnancies. Only one made it through, it's awful.
ssad.gif

I'm glad you're doing better this time! congrats
greengrin.gif

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that! That’s scary to think about. With my first pregnancy, I started to get sick at 6 weeks and I'm 6 weeks now and I'm just feeling the quizzyness, no actual vomiting just yet. I'm crossing my fingers that I don't get that much sicker because now I have a toddler to care for and the condition I was in before, there would of been no way to do so. Luckily, with the first pregnancy, I was able to find a med that worked for me so if I do start to get sick, that will do the job!

And to those of you that don't know what Hyperemesis, I found this site that gives the perfect definition:

What Is Hyperemesis Gravidarum?

HG is a debilitating and potentially life-threatening pregnancy disease marked by rapid weight loss, malnutrition, and dehydration due to unrelenting nausea and/or vomiting with potential adverse consequences for the newborn(s).

Dr. Phil will also do a show about HG on the 11th, better believe I'll be watching that!

For more information about HG go to
http://www.helpher.org/index.php

Ms. Z

Congratulations! I hope that you feel Happy & healthy throughout this pregnancy.

Thanks for informing me on this disease, although I decided many years ago not to have any more children, its good to know & share w/the other childbearing young women in my life.

aquarius11

Congrats sweetie! Stay happy and healthy and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that this pregnancy will be easier than your first! ((((HUGS))))

Latest posts