I've Had MAC for about a 2 months now &...

xhypnotiqex

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaudebeauty
I was barely looking at the makeup, because I couldn't get past how pretty you are!! Sorry about the reaction
ssad.gif

aww, don't make me blush lol ditto your gorg too!!!!!

xhypnotiqex

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy*phantom
Oh, sweetie, I can sympathize with you! I'm also allergic to MAC make up (though I can't stop missing the good old times with it) and I had to search for brands my weird skin can tolerate (it's a pity that it's mainly cheap drugstore stuff but well, you can't have it all). Be careful now in choosing make up products and always expect a relapse (so sorry but it's the truth). Poor babe! I hope that you'll find a few hypo-allergic items for your eye area or something that isn't as strongly pigmented as the MAC e/s. Don't lose your passion in make up. :) Btw, you're gorgeous!

thank you for sharing!!! and that is so true cause I've been using physician' formula, loreal, revlon, almay, ELF and covergirl for years and nothing has happened. But hey drugstore stuff isn't as expensive as MAC so i'll def. save a whole lot of money that i could use to do other shopping
th_DANCE.gif

xhypnotiqex

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkieyardbird
Could you not take the MAC back to the store?

i did return some of the eye shadows and lipsticks that i didn't open, i just didn't want to return anything that was open, but i can't do that for anything i buy and open (cause i'm a weird individual lol). but yesterday my sister's bf sent me $$ for giving the makeup to my sister, so i was happy about that!

xhypnotiqex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
Pretty looks!! So sorry you're allergic to MAC, hope you're already better!!

Thanks for sharing!!
heart2.gif

Thank you!!! and my face is almost finished healing, the crease is starting to itch like crazy lol but the dema said that was normal she said by next week i'll be able to wear makeup again but i'm not sure if i wanna start that early.

Quote:
Honey&LemonGirl Wow, you are so gorgeous! That seriously sucks about the allergic reaction though.
ssad.gif
I really hope your derm's meds work wonders. (I agree about the up side of not spending so much $$$ too!)

Aw thank you!!! & agreed lol MAC is really expensive which i knew it was, but it was just a shocking upgrade from getting maybelline e/s for $4 and spending $18 for the same size palette but it was a fun experience and it's good to know that my paycheck won't go *POOF* cus it would have if i wasn't allergic!!!!

Tat2dbeauty07

Sorry bout your reaction to MAC hope everything clears up soon I love your hair when you did the fotds where its wavy Im trying to grow mine out now and get the wave thing going on with it

xhypnotiqex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dbeauty07
Sorry bout your reaction to MAC hope everything clears up soon I love your hair when you did the fotds where its wavy Im trying to grow mine out now and get the wave thing going on with it

Thank you!! it's really easy there is 3 ways i wave my hair

1: put mousse in your hair before bed and put them into braids, make sure they are the same size so its even, in the morning take em out hair spray and out the door!!

2: i use hot rollers leave them in for about 20 minutes (spray hair spray on hair before you put the rollers in that will make em stay longer.

3: while blow drying you hair, make equal sections and after you finish drying a section use a round brush and put them in pin curls leave in for about 15 minutes hairspray and that's it!

i use tresemme heat protector mousse, heat protector gel, and tres two hairspray (it brushes out and doesn't mess up your hair!!!)

hoped this helped hun!

miSScyncyn

you look amazing
I loveee the hair too so thanks for sharing that
I'm glad to hear the skin is better, something like that happened to me but it wasn't MAC it was just foundation, so since then I realized I'm better w/o it
But keep it up hun, you look lovely =]

xhypnotiqex

Quote:
Originally Posted by miSScyncyn
you look amazing
I loveee the hair too so thanks for sharing that
I'm glad to hear the skin is better, something like that happened to me but it wasn't MAC it was just foundation, so since then I realized I'm better w/o it
But keep it up hun, you look lovely =]

it sucks right, i was mad cause their stuff was good! but oh well thank you!!!!!!
winks.gif

Quote:
Shadowy Lady You are soooo gorgeous! Sorry to hear about your allergies though
ssad.gif

thank you darling ditto!!!!!
winks.gif

Allybcd

Wow, you're so pretty! That sucks that you were allergic to it, I'm lucky I'm not, though I am allergic to a lot of drugstore eye makeup. I love your hair!