Janice Dickinson

TamEva Le Fay

Anyone else completely obsessed with Janice Dickinson the Model/Modeling Agent?

Even though I feel she must be the Daughter of Satan!
girl_devil.gif

If she didn't exist we'd have to invent her!
th_worship.gif

aziajs

I watch it and love it. She is so extra! But, you know what? She has a heart. I think she can be very harsh but she also tries to look out for people.

janwa09

I used to ignore her show...but I tried watching one episode and got instantly hooked! There's always something juicy happening in her agency. And I like her cos she doesn't BS people..she's brutally honest and funny too.

MAC_Whore

She's a trainwreck/idiot. She is not good at communicating at all. The way she talks to people is HORRIBLE. You can get your point across to people without the volume, drama and harshness that she employs.

Tip: If anyone approaches you about making a reality show of your life, chances are you're a trainwreck. Why do people not figure that out?

Stephie Baby

She is hilarious and she knows her sh**. I love that show!! She has another show working with a model, but its not that great.

NYDoll88

The show is a hoot, and she cracks me up. But there are probably 2 or 3 models in her fake agency that could actually be real models.

TamEva Le Fay

You know I didn't really give her the time of day myself until I googled her portfolio and saw her body of work...so to speak.

Clearly I was too young to be paying attention to Janice in the '70's!

Anyway if you weren't Linda Carter, Farah Fawset, or Lindsay Wagner, to me, during that time you were chopped liver!

(O.K. so I had empowered Women fetish/phase...who didn't? Besides I think it's high time for Wonder Woman to come back - don't you?)

What fascinates me about Janice is how her look has changed and how she's maintained. She's definitely a study!

Look at these photos she was dynamite then and she's dynamite now!

Although, I do have some bugaboos about her blush/contour application on her show. Would love to know who's doing her makeup. I would not envy their job...at all!

LOL! Oh God...could you just imagine doing Janice Dickinson's makeup...as if your life depended on it...I wouldn't be able to sleep at night!
girl_devil.gif
Oh the nightmares!

Luv ya Janice!

athena123

ohmigod, she is so painful to watch! I'm not sure which is worse to see; the horrible way she treats her models like pieces of meat, or her horrible lip implants! EEEEKKKK! Did Janice and Lisa Rinna go to the same plastic surgeon? All those implants have made their lips completely lose their shape and it's so sad to see.

CantAffordMAC

i know this topic is old and im not one to bring up old ones....

But I cannot believe that those pictures are Janice. She is absolutely gorgeous back in the days when she used to model. Now? Not so much...she looks like a different person

clwkerric

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
I never watched her show modelling agency whatever, but on ANTM she was actually the perfect judge lol and does anyone else agree, she was so much more enthusiastic than Twiggy?

I couldn't agree with you more! Twiggy is wonderful.. but Janice brought more spunk and vibrance in there!! I liked her on the show...

chocolategoddes

Wow, back then she had a very exotic look and now it's kind of... any other rich, middle-aged, image-obsessed woman.

Wasn't she molested as a child. That must be a reason why she acts the way she does. I dunno. I ain't no psychologist, yo! :/

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
She's a trainwreck/idiot. She is not good at communicating at all. The way she talks to people is HORRIBLE. You can get your point across to people without the volume, drama and harshness that she employs.

Tip: If anyone approaches you about making a reality show of your life, chances are you're a trainwreck. Why do people not figure that out?

I completely agree, besides when did it become okay to be obnoxious and rude?