Janice Dickinson

kimberlane

I use to be like "she is such a b!tch" Then I watched the show and realized that I was right....
th_DANCE.gif
She does seem to be one of those strong, proud b!tches who covers her heart of gold though. I think underneath it all she really is a good caring person.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberlane
....who covers her heart of gold though. I think underneath it all she really is a good caring person.

Maybe, but I don't know how much the "heart of gold" counts. It's your actions that make your statement...

....and her actions are LOUD and obnoxious! lol

Kayteuk

I am going to Audition for her agency at her next casting, she represents her models really well, and shes really in to "Different" looking models!

She takes really good care of her models and isnt pushed about. If they are booked for a cover shoot, they get that cover! Not a middle sheet. She gets everything and in a heartbeat. I love her and I hope I am accepted by her!

duddelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayteuk
I am going to Audition for her agency at her next casting, she represents her models really well, and shes really in to "Different" looking models!

She takes really good care of her models and isnt pushed about. If they are booked for a cover shoot, they get that cover! Not a middle sheet. She gets everything and in a heartbeat. I love her and I hope I am accepted by her!

Good luck Hun! Yeah, I love the show and how about the hot deaf boy, uh! Love.

carandru

I love the show!! Lol, yea she is crazy, loud, obnoxious, and rude but you can tell that she does care about her models. Not to mention, she has acted this way (at least on tv) since she has been on ANTM. So why are people surprised when she acts that way? It's not like it a surprise, lol.

And oooooo, from the looks of the last episode her makeup artist is a crazy bioyatch as well, so I guess they work well together. I must say I was extra offended by his "I'm not your boy or your homie, I didn't grow up in Compton or East LA" comment though.

jardinaires

i can enjoy the show and i'm 100% sure most of her personality is completely fake in order to get ratings, but sometimes she really gets on my nerves. like, to the point of turning to another channel.

MizzHotTahiti

her old photos are so stunning.she didnt get the attention she deserved back then.

she just seems like a big ball of built up fustration now lol. and shes letting it all out on everybody else.

TISH1124

She cracks me up...because to me the show is not really reality..it's all an act I think...I think she really over performs for the audience. Without all the back up and security she has...I bet she is quiet as a church mouse.

YSLGuy

I've been tired of Keough since day one.

Can he please just leave now...for good. He keeps come back like a bad herpes flare up or something. LOL