Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Sabrunka

I feel like I haven't heard ANY negative reviews about these lipsticks, so I may make a purchase of Hoe Hoe Hoe and Androgyny when they're released next week :) None of the current colors intrigue me.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I feel like I haven't heard ANY negative reviews about these lipsticks, so I may make a purchase of Hoe Hoe Hoe and Androgyny when they're released next week :) None of the current colors intrigue me.
Definitely Hoe Hoe Hoe and Androgyny! Can't wait for those!
pompom.gif

Sabrunka

Do any of you own Celebrity Skin and have yellow/olive skin which is light? I may want to get it but I'm not sure how it will look on me... Hmm.

MsKb

this is my fave liquid lip formula! It's really long lasting and comfortable on your lips! it certainly does not suck every drop of moisture out of them!

Vandekamp

this is my fave liquid lip formula! It's really long lasting and comfortable on your lips! it certainly does not suck every drop of moisture out of them!
That is good to know since I haven't tried them yet. Not sure why I am dragging my feet.

leonah

I hope the holiday collection comes out at beautylish too on friday or at least very soon after that. can't wait
eyelove.gif

btw just saw that they ship via landmark global, never heard of that company before. are they good? I don't like ups that much so I hope they are better

laurennnxox

I'm not sure if I'm gonna get Androgyny any more. Some of the swatches I'm seeing on IG are making it look pretty dark. Nothing like the lip promo pic. I don't like that model's swatch photos because they aren't very accurate-- even though they're aesthetically pleasing to look at.
th_dunno.gif

Dolly Snow

I hope the holiday collection comes out at beautylish too on friday or at least very soon after that. can't wait
eyelove.gif

btw just saw that they ship via landmark global, never heard of that company before. are they good? I don't like ups that much so I hope they are better
It should launch that day as well, it will be up on Morphe too

Sabrunka

I hope the holiday collection comes out at beautylish too on friday or at least very soon after that. can't wait :eyelove:   btw just saw that they ship via landmark global, never heard of that company before. are they good? I don't like ups that much so I hope they are better
They will go on sale on the beautylish website on Friday morning!! Not sure what time but thats what a rep told me ;) I assume 9 or 10am pst. Oh and their shipping is amazing. It always arrives in a couple of days, and I live in Michigan!!!

Sabrunka

thanks girls!! yes they even have free shipping to sweden with a 50$ purchase wohu :D
Ohhh you're in Sweden! Well, then I'm not sure if the shipping to you will be just as great as it is for me, but I imagine it will be! I promise you will love Beautylish :).

Latest posts