Jeffree Star Cosmetics

BabysOnFire

Everyone can't pull this shade off. However you do flawlessly because of the color of your eyes. Gorgeous.
Thanks, ladies!!! :) I agree, it might not be a shade for everyone on its own, but I think paired with different liners it could work on a lot of people... Well, a lot of people who are into green lips, anyway. lol

Shars

Do we know what time the new shades will be launching on Beautylish?
According to their IG post, it'll be this Friday 10:00 a.m. PST. They said they'll have the Holiday set and should also have Dirty Money, Dominatrix and Masochist.

sullenxriot182

I can't decide what ones I want from the holiday colors. I know I definitely want the white, because I just think that will be awesome to have to mix with all my other liquid lipsticks lol. I'm thinking that one and Androgyny.

Vandekamp

I can't decide what ones I want from the holiday colors. I know I definitely want the white, because I just think that will be awesome to have to mix with all my other liquid lipsticks lol. I'm thinking that one and Androgyny.
That will be nice. Jeffree says in his video that it looks best when mixed with other shades. Please remember to post pictures.

stephshopaholic

Like a few others have said, Dirty Money is definitely more wearable than you'd think! I wasn't sure how much I'd like it on me, but I honestly love it. It's a really unique colour. And the formula on all of the Jeffree Star Liquid Lipsticks I've tried is pretty great, as far as liquid lipsticks go. I say give it a try if you're on the fence! :) Here it is on me (I'm between NC 15-20):
You are so pretty I love this color too it looks great with green eyes.

BabysOnFire

You are so pretty I love this color too it looks great with green eyes.
Awww, thank you so much!!!
blush-anim-cl.gif

thefbomb

Like a few others have said, Dirty Money is definitely more wearable than you'd think! I wasn't sure how much I'd like it on me, but I honestly love it. It's a really unique colour. And the formula on all of the Jeffree Star Liquid Lipsticks I've tried is pretty great, as far as liquid lipsticks go. I say give it a try if you're on the fence! :)

Here it is on me (I'm between NC 15-20):

Love it! you are rocking it

laurennnxox

I cant decide on Androgyny. How is Beautylish's return policy? If it's too dark and unflattering I'll have to return it. Some swatches look nice and some just look bleh. The bleh ones I saw on IG from TM. I don't know if it was his/her/their lighting. But in my experience LL's always dry down a tad darker and I'm so fair as it is.

Shars

I cant decide on Androgyny. How is Beautylish's return policy? If it's too dark and unflattering I'll have to return it. Some swatches look nice and some just look bleh. The bleh ones I saw on IG from TM. I don't know if it was his/her/their lighting. But in my experience LL's always dry down a tad darker and I'm so fair as it is.
JS has a video on his YT page where he tries them on. I think he's more fair than you so it may be a good gauge for you. I'm not sure re Beautylish's return policy but I've heard their customer service is rather good.

laurennnxox

JS has a video on his YT page where he tries them on. I think he's more fair than you so it may be a good gauge for you. I'm not sure re Beautylish's return policy but I've heard their customer service is rather good.
Thanks! I love how it looks on him and the girl in that video. I wonder how accurate his lighting is. I'll probably end up springing for it. I'm also getting hoehoehoe. Which will put me $1 over into free shipping! better than $100 for free shipping on JS's site.
ohboy.gif

Marsha Pomells

Thanks! I love how it looks on him and the girl in that video. I wonder how accurate his lighting is. I'll probably end up springing for it. I'm also getting hoehoehoe. Which will put me $1 over into free shipping! better than $100 for free shipping on JS's site. :eek:hboy:
Think I'll give his website a miss if I have to spend that much for free postage.

Vandekamp

Thanks! I love how it looks on him and the girl in that video. I wonder how accurate his lighting is. I'll probably end up springing for it. I'm also getting hoehoehoe. Which will put me $1 over into free shipping! better than $100 for free shipping on JS's site.
ohboy.gif
fluffy.gif