Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Shars

I may have just seen on Snap that JSC may have a black highlighter for Halloween?? Anyone else see the same shot? I mean....at that point, wouldn't it just be a shadow??

It's supposed to show up differently on those black lights/neon lights. I'm not sure exactly how though as I only skimmed through the caption in passing from someone's IG repost.

laurennnxox

I may have just seen on Snap that JSC may have a black highlighter for Halloween?? Anyone else see the same shot? I mean....at that point, wouldn't it just be a shadow??

I saw this!

I can't imagine how this would look on anyone except the deepest of skin tones, but even then I don't think it would highlight the skin? It's probably more artsy/for show like that rainbow highlighter thats been going around. On me it would look like smeared soot on my cheek :nixweiss:

laurennnxox

It's supposed to show up differently on those black lights/neon lights. I'm not sure exactly how though as I only skimmed through the caption in passing from someone's IG repost.

oh woaaaahh, I don't think I saw this part of it. That would be really neat!

rinacee

I don't think I'll be partaking in the black highlighter, personally. It'd look crazy on me, and I'm a pretty laid back person and rarely party. So the black light thing would be more novelty than functional :( But it is a cool idea. Anyone taking advantage of the restock today? I'm sitting this one out (my trip is coming up on Monday and I gotta quit while I am ahead if I want to make some luxury purchases in Paris!).

GreenEyedAllie

I don't think I'll be partaking in the black highlighter, personally. It'd look crazy on me, and I'm a pretty laid back person and rarely party. So the black light thing would be more novelty than functional :( But it is a cool idea. Anyone taking advantage of the restock today? I'm sitting this one out (my trip is coming up on Monday and I gotta quit while I am ahead if I want to make some luxury purchases in Paris!).

Nah, but it makes me a little sad to already have those shades since BL is donating 10% of the sales to the GoFundMe for Orlando. I mean, obvious answer is to just donate myself (check!), but I also like supporting businesses when they do things like this in order to encourage to do this more.

Mixxi

I ordered from Beautylish as I missed out on their last restock. Got Rose Matter and Mannequin. I'm very excited! Now for the wait...

Shepherdess1

New User
I love the look of the black highlighter, not as a highlight, but as an eyeshadow...although I do wonder how on earth Id be able to justify spending that much on just an eyeshadow. I wish his liquid lipsticks were easier to get in the UK, theyre always sold out whenever they come in.

Bubek07

my rose matter arrived today and i dont think i like it
same reason as doll parts its so much darker than i expected it to be :/

KGeezy

I finally got around to wearing Mannequin and Rose Matter this weekend. RM was a little too pink for my liking tbh. I was expecting it to have more of a mauve undertone. I doubt I'd reach for it often. Mannequin I like but I already have similar colors on my stash. It settled into my lip lines slightly (I put vaseline on my lips beforehand tho so maybe that's why)

IMG_1990.JPG

IMG_2043.JPG

also idk why the pics are constantly showing up sideways. does anyone know how to fix it?

Prettypackages

When you guys said black highlighter that is how I pictured it. Perfect for folks into that. I'm tempted. I go out, but there are only like 3 of us that go all out with makeup. I don't do rave type parties, so I'd have no where to wear it. LOL

GreenEyedAllie

I finally got around to wearing Mannequin and Rose Matter this weekend. RM was a little too pink for my liking tbh. I was expecting it to have more of a mauve undertone. I doubt I'd reach for it often. Mannequin I like but I already have similar colors on my stash. It settled into my lip lines slightly (I put vaseline on my lips beforehand tho so maybe that's why)

View attachment 54862

View attachment 54863

also idk why the pics are constantly showing up sideways. does anyone know how to fix it?

You look so pretty! It happens on mobile or if you can't adjust the size of the image. If it's too big, it will post sideways, I think?

NaomiH

View attachment 54862

View attachment 54863

I love both of these of you,especially RM!

laurennnxox

JSC debuted a video showing his new 5 LE shades for summer. 4 new ones, and brought back 714. (714 is the only unscented one. He said it messed with the formula too much.)

I'm kind of disappointed-- I don't really think I like any of them. :( But I'm dying over the yellow caps and jolly rancher scent. The hot pink looks most wearable to me, so I might get it for packaging sake. I do have Pinky Promise from DOC which is in your face hot pink and I like it once in a blue moon.

Anyway here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdu0B0WeOok

Latest posts