Jessica Alba is Preggo..

CandyKisses1018

Jessica Alba happens to be my IDOL. Ever since she was on PUNK when she was little I thought she was beautiful and I always said I was going to grow up and look like her!

I deffy signed on to my boyfriend AIM today and on the AIM celeb news it said that she was preggo. My jaw DROPPED.. I'm happy for her, I don't know if any of you are fans of her but the news shocked me!
yes.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Love Always Ivy

dear jessica alba,

please dont name your baby something stupid, like butter or orange or fairytales or something like that.

thanks.

CandyKisses1018

i guess they got back together.. i dont know how this really works.. he tells everyone she caught herpes from derek jeter but he's the one doing her.. and now shes preggo.. kiinda funny but not funny at all.

aziajs

I was really surprised to hear it. I heard the rumor last week but I thought it was just more idle gossip. I never expected it to be true.

xsnowwhite

yeah i love jessica alba!
i cant believe she's preggo though thats crazy.
Anyways im pretty sure her baby will win the genetic lottery

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
yeah i love jessica alba!
i cant believe she's preggo though thats crazy.
Anyways im pretty sure her baby will win the genetic lottery

Unless it's like Rumor Willis and just completely unfortunate.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer

Ho yeah who would have thought that
The girl has a... special look, to be polite hehe

And what is that story about the herpes thing???

urbanlilyfairy

Lol I told my husband last night that Jessica Alba was preggers and he sighed and was like what srsly ..I said yep he looked so dissapointed .. I loled so much and said what shes tainted now ? he just looks at me with this face of confusion and despair and says le sigh.

It was one of the funniest moments in our marriage ..so I says guess I should be relieved shes tainted now ..in case we ever met her in person..lol...

i swear some guys...hehe

CandyKisses1018

lol apparently shes been on valtrax (is that even how you spell it? lol) and cash broke up with her because she wanted to marry him.. then he ended up telling the press that she had herpes.. even if it's not true.. cash is a bitch for even telling anyone that. Thats so mean.

i guess derek jeter gave it to mariah carey and to jessica alba.. and i guess a few other people i don't remember who. i heard about htat and read about it online a few months ago.

lmao omg yea I told my boyfriend that too and he was like.. what a waste of a beautiful body~ and i was like shutup she'll still be beautiful lol!

alexisdeadly

Quote:

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

This is sooo true!

Love Always Ivy

Quote:

i just laughed like a crazy person in the middle of class.
i love you.

LuckyGirl3513

GREAT call on rumer willis...poor girl

Also, i love how Perez refers to Jessica Alba as Jessica "Dont Call me Latina" Alba

TangoMango

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Yes and I'm sure she will raise this child to appreciate its heritage and culture...oh, um wait...

LOL! I used to like her until I heard her comments about Mexicans.
ssad.gif

Latest posts