Jessica Alba is Preggo..

clamster

WAT!!! no way... I think in her new movie Awake fellow actor Hayden Christiansen doesn't like her much at least that what it seems like in their interviews and such lol..

clamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TangoMango
LOL! I used to like her until I heard her comments about Mexicans.
ssad.gif

What happend with her and mexicans? She seems sweet upfront but I have a feeling she is a biatch.

Love Always Ivy

Quote:
"I have a very American upbringing, I feel American, and i dont speak spanish. So to say that i'm a latin actress , ok, but its not fitting. it would be insincere"

“My grandfather was the only Mexican at his college, the only Hispanic person at work and the only one at the all-white country club. He tried to forget his Mexican roots, because he never wanted his kids to be made to feel different in America. He and my grandmother didn’t speak Spanish to their children. Now, as a third-generation American, I feel as if I have finally cut loose.”

“I’ve got cousins galore. Mexicans just spread all their seeds. And the women just pop them out.”

i believe it was in Para Todos magazine.
She's ashamed of her Mexican heritage, rather than being proud of it. i think its sad. if she had a better attitude about her heritage she could have been a great role model to not just hispanic american children growing up, but to ANY child who feels like theyre "different".

daisyv316

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Always Ivy
i believe it was in Para Todos magazine.
She's ashamed of her Mexican heritage, rather than being proud of it. i think its sad. if she had a better attitude about her heritage she could have been a great role model to not just hispanic american children growing up, but to ANY child who feels like theyre "different".

NOW I know NOT to support her, So I wont be seeing of her movies!

Yep i AM MEXICAN!

TangoMango

Quote:
Originally Posted by clamster
What happend with her and mexicans? She seems sweet upfront but I have a feeling she is a biatch.

Love Always Ivy posted Jessica Alba's comments. I've heard from people that have met her and some say she was nice and some say she was a stuck up bitch.
th_dunno.gif

Dreamergirl3

I think she also told another magazine that one day George Lopez went up to her father and started speaking to him in spanish, which her father responded "I don't speak Mexican." It's REALLY SAD, esp since you can tell she has those views because of her parents self hatred.

Thing is, I don't think there's anything wrong with her feeling very American and not Mexican. She grew up here and sure, this is what she knows. But to make those certain comments, it's very obvious that she greatly dislikes what's in her blood. Sad and pathetic. This chica is definitely NOT a fan.

TangoMango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
I think she also told another magazine that one day George Lopez went up to her father and started speaking to him in spanish, which her father responded "I don't speak Mexican." It's REALLY SAD, esp since you can tell she has those views because of her parents self hatred.

Thing is, I don't think there's anything wrong with her feeling very American and not Mexican. She grew up here and sure, this is what she knows. But to make those certain comments, it's very obvious that she greatly dislikes what's in her blood. Sad and pathetic. This chica is definitely NOT a fan.

omg.gif
Bad enough that even happened, but she actually retold the incident to a magazine?! That's really sad. And poor George Lopez. I wonder what he was thinking? The more I'm learning about this girl, the more I'm disliking her.

Dreamergirl3

I know!! From her GQ interview:“So there we were, Marc Anthony was there, and George Lopez starts speaking to my father in Spanish, and my dad says, ‘I don’t speak Mexican.’ I turned purple. Like, ‘Dad, how can you even make that comment?’ I love my papa. But he has no filter. I probably acquired that characteristic from him.” He must be so proud.

CandyKisses1018

despite how ignorant jessica alba is.. i love her! since i was a little girl i always looked up to her as my role model. I dont agree with the whole "not claiming your heritage" thing, you should be proud of your blood.. but all in all.. shes beautiful..

what nationality is cash? isn't he mexican? or no?