Jewelescent November 2006

Ascella

What are the Creation Hues? I guess they are the ones that look green and white in the jars.

june19th

looking forward to the pigments (as always) haha.
smiles.gif

bene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascella
What are the Creation Hues? I guess they are the ones that look green and white in the jars.

Creation Hues are the perfumes, at the top
smiles.gif

BadBadGirl

Jewelescent...I'm liking what I'm seeing. That green glitter liner is so mine. Anyone know what the second glitterliner is supposed to be..the one that looks kinda gray?

I don't see Divine Lime though.
hmm.gif

BlahWah

yahoo.gif
I soooo can't wait for this collection! I've been kicking myself ever since passing up on the Idol Eyes collection, and now I've got a chance to catch up! All those glitterliners are mine - friends going to HK are (hopefully) going to p/u Glamourgold for me - and Jadeye is coming to me in 2's... ack, it's almost enough to have me completely pass on Formal Black!
eeksign.gif

mezzamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheaspearl83
Are there 4 pigments with the Jewelescent collection?

Nope, there's just Dark Soul and Copperclast. The green looking pigment is a Glitter and the other thing is the All Over Gloss I believe

User20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezzamy
Nope, there's just Dark Soul and Copperclast. The green looking pigment is a Glitter and the other thing is the All Over Gloss I believe

thanks for clearing that up, but that glitter would've been a really nice piggie

TM26

I adore anything with glitter/sparkles in it. However since I kinda went nuts on the Holiday collection I am going to try my hardest to limit myself to these items. Hopefully I won't be even more tempted once I see them. Does anyone know when you can pre order this collection? Thanks

Lipgele
Gemshine
Moonstone

Glitter Eye Liner
Oxidate
Spunsilver

Glitter Jewelmarine

teka

I wonder if copperclast pigment will resemble copper sparkle....maybe it will not have the intense shine that copper sparkle has....anyone have any ideas?
hmm.gif

juli

this makes me wanna buy everything!!! whether i use em or not wow...its so pretty to look at
eyelove.gif

(this pic makes so much difference!)
what is the all over gloss for?? anyone know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkle
Found some pics from a Japanese website.
22327.jpg
22329.jpg

22326.jpg
22325.jpg

22328.jpg
22322.jpg

coachkitten

All I can say is that I love my MAC glitter! Although I hardly ever use it, I just love when a new mac glitter comes out. Don't even get me started on the glitter liners!
smiles.gif

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by juli
this makes me wanna buy everything!!! whether i use em or not wow...its so pretty to look at
eyelove.gif

(this pic makes so much difference!)
what is the all over gloss for?? anyone know?

The all over gloss is the whitish-swirly jar. The description of it is at the beginning of the thread.