Jewelescent November 2006

Starbright211

OMG!!! At this point I'm thinking who I could drop off my Christmas list that would give me more money for MAC!!! Sick, I know!!!

BadBadGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbright211
OMG!!! At this point I'm thinking who I could drop off my Christmas list that would give me more money for MAC!!! Sick, I know!!!

lmao.gif
clap.gif

God that picture looks so good!!!!! I can't wait! MY first MAC haul!
rofl.gif

rchickos

That Tarnished Love perfume sounds so good. I'm relatively new to lipgelees after having bought this year's holiday set, but I really like them so far and think I might have to add a few more to my collection. All the colors look so pretty, I'm going to have trouble choosing!

liquidsirenhoney

i want copperclast, jewelmarine, and divine lime but that looks like it for me......and i hope they make graphic brown perm, that is one of my favorite fluidliners.....and i don't have a backup of it yet.

Glitziegal

I saw the Jewelmarine glitter today. It is absolutely gorgeous. I'm not normally a big loose glitter fan but I may "have* to have this.

Tonitra

Can someone tell me what glitter can be used for? I know it's not eye safe, and since it looks so pretty I'm desperately trying to justify buying it even though I may not use it that much.
lol.gif

Thanks!

EmbalmerBabe

I wonder if the perfume is going to come in those cool little glass bottles with the gold tops like in the picture posted above on the display? Or are we going to get the ones in the regular style perfume bottles? Hmmm
hmm.gif

Glitziegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonitra
Can someone tell me what glitter can be used for? I know it's not eye safe, and since it looks so pretty I'm desperately trying to justify buying it even though I may not use it that much.
lol.gif

Thanks!

Glitter can be applied to the cheeks, hair, or body. Added to nail polish. You can also but Eyeliner mixing medium and make gorgeous glitter eyeliners. I'm sure there are lots of other uses, but I'm all out of ideas for now
smiles.gif

Peaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezzamy
promo shots for jewelescent. click for larger views
smiles.gif

So hot. Looks very tropical and sultry.
graucho.gif