Jewelescent November 2006

juli

ugh... I want it already!!! is it wednesday yet?
cutey.gif

dancinbluegirl

man, i will be so broke after this, and then Danse the day after Christmas? This will not be good for my wallet.
ssad.gif

Peacocky, Jadeye and Jewelmarine, you will be mine.

Aprilrobin

wow I just noticed this farg description

2.Tarnished Love
top notes: raspberry, peach
middle notes: chocolate, jasmine
base notes: lilac, almond cakes

that sounds incredible!

egh .. or frag, not farg

lsperry

Jewelescent Online @ mac.com

Jewelescent is online but the "All Over Gloss" is in French? Gloss liquide extrêmement brillant et luisant à effet légèrement pailleté. Il se pose au pinceau et une fois sec, est translucide et ne colle pas. À appliquer partout pour illuminer votre peau. US$14.00. I suppose they'll correct the website some time today.

I'm ordering copperclast today (love the description) and jadeye fluidline when it becomes available. These are the only two things I'm getting from this collection. Can't wear glitter liner and the lipgelees don't appeal to me.

MACForME

Its Up!

Jewelescent is up on the site. But not everything is available and the All Over Gloss descrip is in french.

charismaticlime

Does anyone else think that the All Over Gloss is kinda pointless? I mean, what would you really use it for asides for the lips?

EmbalmerBabe

You can use the all over glosses on your cheeks or brow bones,eyelids.
I think its more of a photoshoot type fancy product you know?
Not something that would wear for a girl on the go.
I have two of them and don't sometimes smudge a little on my cheeks.
It's kinda sticky though.

BadBadGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
Does anyone else think that the All Over Gloss is kinda pointless? I mean, what would you really use it for asides for the lips?

Yeah I had asked earlier about using that. It'll looks cool on the lips, but if you put it anywhere else someone might hand you a blotting paper.

I did see a cool look recently where the model had a smoky eye but it was glossy- I think it could be used for that too.

bintdaniel

HI! I am in France and I can't wait for the new collection
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

I love the new fluidline:jadeye!!
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

I'd love more fotos with the new pigment jewel marine, it looks turquoise but on the foto it looks green
hmm.gif

Good night
wavey.gif

LadyLaundale

Jewelescent - Jadeye Fluidline Photo

Jadeye.jpg

This is my pic. The color is very accurate, the flash didn't wash the color out at all.

I also got Moonstone Lipgelee, Amber Russe Lipgelee, and Copperclast pigment. Will add pics of those very soon.

Enjoy!

EmbalmerBabe

I don't have Blue Peep, I have seen it at the counters though and this reminded me of that color with sparkles. I have to see it in person and smudge it on the back of my hand though.I wish they had a fluidline that looked like Aqualine from the Liquid Last Liners,that would be awesome.
winks.gif

mezzamy

Ebay Shots

some shots of jewelescent products from ebay. click for full sizes
smiles.gif

Astonish All Over Gloss

Copperclast Pigment

Jewelmarine Glitter

Latest posts