Jewelescent November 2006

mezzamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBadGirl
I love it.

jewelescent.jpg

So it's Jewelmarine on the eyebrow and Jadeye on the eyes?

yup it looks like Jewelmarine Glitter on the brow, Astonish All Over Gloss on the lid, Jadeye Fluidline on upper lashline and possibly Mythic Blue Zoomlash on lashes
smiles.gif

roxybc

I love the way that MAC says NOT to use the glitter on the eye area, and then they go and use it on the eyes in their promo pictures! Talk about mixed msg's!

amy_forster

OH MY GOD!!!!
eyelove.gif
I went to my local counter last night and I was talking to my fav MA and she showed me some of the new stuff!!!!
cheerleader.gif
The jade fluidline is amazing! It got so much more colour payoff than delphic did and its got a gorgeous gold/blue pearly to it!!! The glitter is an amazing colour. God knows what I'll do with it but I may have to have it! Some of the lipgelees and glitter liners look fab too! I am so excited!!!!
clap.gif

Sophia84

Ohh the Gloss is awesome!!! I didn't know that it cold be wear on eyes too!! it creates that sexy look on eyelids!!

lianna

It looks so similar to Blue Peep and definitely not what I had in mind when I heard there was gonna be a jade liner.

BadBadGirl

Should the all over gloss be used on your lid like that? Won't people think your face is greasy? Or can it be used over eyeshadow? Sorry for the dumb questions I'm still getting the hang of all this.
hmm.gif

prinzessin784

I'm disappointed with the "jade" fluidline. It looks just like blue peep and delphic! I was hoping for more of an emerald green color.

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
I'm disappointed with the "jade" fluidline. It looks just like blue peep and delphic! I was hoping for more of an emerald green color.

Ditto that. A fluidline that looks more like the glitter would've been more interesting.

Aerynna

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
Ditto that. A fluidline that looks more like the glitter would've been more interesting.

Oh no! I'm so disappointed! I, too, was hoping for an emerald green, and if that's really Jadeye in the picture, then I already pretty much have it, since Electric Eel looks pretty much exactly like that,. Man- what is up with MAC and their misleading descriptions? How exactly does that obviously BLUE color represent jade?

I hope this doesn't get me kicked off this board but frankly lately ALL of MAC's collections have left me underwhelmed. I get excited from the descriptions, and then when the actual collections come out it ust more of the SOS.
weeping.gif

caroni99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerynna

I hope this doesn't get me kicked off this board but frankly lately ALL of MAC's collections have left me underwhelmed. I get excited from the descriptions, and then when the actual collections come out it ust more of the SOS.
weeping.gif

Almost everyone on here has felt that way about MAC collections at one time or another-it definitely does not get you kicked off Specktra
smiles.gif

EmbalmerBabe

I hope we get the perfume in those round glass bottles with the gold tops! If the glitter is'nt eye safe,then I can just make my own by mixing different colors and glitter types from the craft store. Don't wear glitter that often anyway...I am excited for the Copperclast pigment and the Lipgelees. Copperclast looks beautiful..

bebs

omg

I got to see alot of these today, I love my ma there, the pigment we aggred was misnamed - its a beautiful color though... its a brown with silver, blue and green reflects almost. its one of my must haves.

the glitter is very pretty.. think lust dust but in blue and green (I would say go to an MA and just get a sample of this though)

3 out of 4 of the lip gelees are perment.. the only one that is LE is I believe gemshine and its a very pale nude but so pretty.

the glitter liners.. well we all know these.

the perfumes are in the same packaging as normal. I'll be posting up swatches sometime soon

OH! and the green mascara in the promo picture is a new mascara!!! its a beautiful vivid color on the lashes like in the picture
smiles.gif
<can you tell I'm a bit excited

Aprilrobin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
omg

I got to see alot of these today, I love my ma there, the pigment we aggred was misnamed - its a beautiful color though... its a brown with silver, blue and green reflects almost. its one of my must haves.

hmm, i was excited about the first description but ... this one excited me too.

I'm all over anything that is like Green-Brown/ Blue-Brown / Sunpepper and your description makes me think of those but without as much of a red element.
Would you categorize this in that family?

Hope so because I do NOT do glitter so there's not much here I can get excited about.

tracie

This is the first collection I've gotten even remotely excited about since Lure & sweetie cake..I really want the glitter, a backup of graphic brown, the light lipgelle, and the brown pigment, oh & oxidate!!

rainbowcrushed

I can't believe the only things I want from this are the lip gelees, a pigment and a fluidline, I had high hopes for this one!

haseena

Jadeye sounds lovely! Now's my chance to grab divine lime & oxidate! Been on the hunt for glitter liners.

EmbalmerBabe

Can't wait to see this stuff even though I all ready have blown
730.00 on MAC in the past few months. Thanks A Muse,and Holiday items, brushes,etc. I am so loaded up I don't have any room, I need a nice big traincase.