Jimmy Choo for H&M

ginger9

Looks awesome!!

I really wish they provide enough stock for these designer collections. I live in Toronto and it's like everything is gone within 10 mins of the opening day. It makes me sad that people like me, who can't afford to take a day off work just so I can line up 5 hours ahead of the launch to get these goodies. Another thing is we only get them at select locations so that makes it even more tough.

But yeah, looks beautiful me wants it!

MissResha

i heard about this on the news (of all places lol) this morning. they didnt provide any prices, so i'm not gonna get amped til i get a price range. but how great is this anyway!

pink_lily82

^ I'd also have to know the price range too, but that would be awesome. I only wish that you could order stuff from their US site online. I don't have a store near me, which bites.

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
i heard about this on the news (of all places lol) this morning. they didnt provide any prices, so i'm not gonna get amped til i get a price range. but how great is this anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_lily82
^ I'd also have to know the price range too, but that would be awesome. I only wish that you could order stuff from their US site online. I don't have a store near me, which bites.

Jimmy Choo for H&M - Telegraph

Found this article which states the prices are between €40 and €200 for both the shoes and the handbags so that would be about $55 to $280 USD based on current exchange.

So excited...have to make room...

th_DANCE.gif

miss sha

Oooh. I'd break my ass in those heels but I'd love to buy a pair anyway just to say I have some Jimmy Choos.
lol.gif

luvsic

*cries and pouts*

WHYYY WHYYY CAN'T THEY BUILD AN H&M WHERE I LIVE?!!? They're NEVER coming it seems...If they only had an online store all of my fashion woes would be silenced!!!

Luckily they have a Zara so I'm happy temporarily. But only if they have extremely large sales because I can't afford them otherwise.

LMD84

yay for cheaper jimmy choos!!! i own a p[air of choos and they cost me well over £400 (but they were for my wedding which is why i splurged!)

now i can own more! they're so comfy and the shoes in the pic look hot!

bellagloss

omg.gif

Fall is going to be awesome..I enjoy summer the most but i'm really excited for Fall,all those makeup collections and even Jimmy Choo's which are affordable...almost too good to be true
th_worship.gif

Boasorte

I might snag a pair of ballet flats and a pocketbook...living in a big city pays off if it's only select stores, off the top of my head I can count about7 H&Ms near me.... wooo hoooo

celestia

What perfect timing!!
Australia is a little deprived, having no H&M... but I head north for the winter up to Sweden (H&M and Sweden; such synonymous words!) yay! I'll be there just before it gets released. What a calling! Like hell i *wouldn't* be there.