Jimmy Choo for H&M

kelcia

AAHHH!!!!
I saw this on a blog!

how about, there are no H&M's in florida.. my life= fail..

Blushbaby

How many pairs of shoes are they realistically gonna have in stock?! If you're not one of the first 20 people in a store on the first day - forget it!

Spengl

Can't wait.
th_DANCE.gif

melozburngr

lol I just saw this on erez Hilton- those are the shoes I have been searching fr since November of last year!!!

Civies

It'll be available in Canada right ? RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT ? SOMEONE PLEASE SAY RIGHT JIMMY CHOOS ARE CALLING MY NAME

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger9
It makes me sad that people like me, who can't afford to take a day off work just so I can line up 5 hours ahead of the launch to get these goodies. Another thing is we only get them at select locations so that makes it even more tough.

The launch is saturday November 14th. So you won't need to take a day off work, but everybody else will be able to go too, so it will be even tougher than usual.
shockt.gif

Mr. Hepburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
The UK launch will be Nov 14th. Instead of the £400 for a normal pair of Jimmy Choos, the H&M range will start from as little as £30 for a pair of ballet pumps, with the most expensive shoe will be at £170. A clothing line will be designed to match shoes and bags. Mr. Choo plans to launch a men's collection of shoes, bags, and clothes as well.
choochoo.gif

Now THAT is exiting!

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Wow those shoes are gorgeous! I have never stood in line for an H&M launch. Is it usually pretty crazy?

YES
th_crazy.gif