Jouer Cosmetics

mollyv6

Can't wait to hear what you think!
I only have Rose Quartz and the texture is lovely
I recently ordered Topaz and it is really smooth and not too over the top. I am hoping Rose Gold is just as nice. It kind of reminds me of MAC Beaming Blush ED Skinfinish but I don't have it to compare.

awickedshape

I recently ordered Topaz and it is really smooth and not too over the top. I am hoping Rose Gold is just as nice. It kind of reminds me of MAC Beaming Blush ED Skinfinish but I don't have it to compare.

Ooh, Topaz looks really good
They all do lol
I hope Rose Gold is just as nice

awickedshape

Jouer Rose Gold highlighter

PhotoGrid_1492630007073.jpg

Eta And that's it for me and Jouer now that they posted JS on their IG

Last edited:

r0mini0n

Long shot since this thread seems to be dead, but has anyone here tried the new high coverage creme foundation? I have bad skin (acne scarring, large pores, redness) and I'm always on the lookout for a full coverage foundation that is also long wearing (10+ hours)

Youtubers seem to really like this foundation, but the few reviews available on MUA rate it as terrible.
For now, EL Double wear has been my go to for years, since it's the only thing that seems to last on my skin.

I would need to buy this off the internet, so if someone has tried it, any opinion is appreciated!

mollyv6

Long shot since this thread seems to be dead, but has anyone here tried the new high coverage creme foundation? I have bad skin (acne scarring, large pores, redness) and I'm always on the lookout for a full coverage foundation that is also long wearing (10+ hours)

Youtubers seem to really like this foundation, but the few reviews available on MUA rate it as terrible.
For now, EL Double wear has been my go to for years, since it's the only thing that seems to last on my skin.

I would need to buy this off the internet, so if someone has tried it, any opinion is appreciated!

I did and hated it. My skin is dry combination and this stuff dried it out even more. It was hard to get a good color match, too. The coverage looked thick even though I barely used half a pump. A little goes a long way with this one. It also broke down throughout the day and made my skin’s texture much more apparent. None of my primers helped with this one. I also hate that this foundation has alcohol in it. I wish I’d known before I bought because I won’t wear products with alcohol. The hydrating claims are mute since alcohol is higher on the ingredient list. I actually tossed mine in the trash.

I also hated the brush they sold alongside it. Never blended it well and left brushstrokes. IMO, I liked using a beauty blender or my other foundation brushes much better.

r0mini0n

Thanks guys! Seems like I'll hold out on this one. I will also only use a beaty blender for foundation, brushes don't seem to work for me so I don't like when they market something that has to be used with an extra tool.

Latest posts