Jump on the bandwagon and name your #187 brush

Julia Vanhorn

I have read that several of you wanted to name your 187 brush, now is the chance to do just that!!! 8)

I just decided to name mine a few minutes ago after posting in a thread. The name that I picked was Flower (from Bambi) and I thought that it was a perfect name since afterall it is a Skunk brush.

I hope that everyone will take the time to name your precious 187 brush. You know what they say, once you name somthing, you become more attached to it.

Have it, Love it, Name it.
eyelove.gif

bambiflower.jpg

mspixieears

Ooh, that's an interesting idea; I think it only fair that I name mine when I can wield its power fully - I've not quite got it sorted yet. Working on it though!

karen

ha! I had "Pepe"(as in Le Pew) in mind before I even opened the thread!
I didn't even think of "Flower". Cute!

I'm keeping "Pepe" for mine, though.
smiles.gif

3_Pepe-Pasta.jpg

Piaqua

Oreo... once for my little sister I put it in black eyeshadow (a halloween thing, white face, countoured with black blah blah blah), and all I could think of was oreos... it was black white and black again... yum, now I want some
winks.gif

jmvuitton

Mine's unofficial name is "holy grail" Whenever I ask my bf to bring it, I ask for the holy grail and he always replies "oh you mean the outrageously expensive ugly brush?" hehe

Jude

Shoot.. I left my other one without a name. For shame!

okay...

My MSF one is: Robin Ophelia Quivers
MY Blushcreme one is : Pinky