Jump on the bandwagon and name your #187 brush

XxTinker_BellxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriesshoes
I'm calling mine "MacGyver" because it can make something out of nothing!!! LOL

By the way - not sure if it's the same in the USA but "muff" is another name for the female private area - ie... muff diver.
smiles.gif

Hahahah yeah i was gonna mention that... thats why mine is MUFFIN not muff lol. i dont know how i would feel about the thought of calling something i rub all overmy face "fluff vagina" hahahahahah

Jaim

I call mine "nonexistent" because I can't bring myself to shell out the $50 for it yet!

ChynaSkye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaim
I call mine "nonexistent" because I can't bring myself to shell out the $50 for it yet!

lmao!!!

mine is called mini-mi
i had a customer tell me that it kinda looks like me
and my platnum blonde and black 'do

Vicky88

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen
ha! I had "Pepe"(as in Le Pew) in mind before I even opened the thread!
I didn't even think of "Flower". Cute!

I'm keeping "Pepe" for mine, though.
smiles.gif

3_Pepe-Pasta.jpg

I so want to steal Pepe, it's perfect lol.

I don't have a 187 yet, I will be getting one on Saturday.
eyelove.gif

lahdeedah

I'll jump on-- so jealous of Flower (that's what I'm naming my black and white pom whenever I finally get one, though!) Mine shall henceforth be dubbed Excalibur; beware it's power!

XxTinker_BellxX

Quote:

HAHAHAHA!!! Thats s the funniest thing. well when you do et it youll love it ... i catch myself randomy brushing my face with it jus cuz it feels so damn good... Shiiiiiit for 50 dollars i better love it!!1

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
"The Killer"

You know, b/c 187 is slang to kill. You know that song by Snoop Dogg, Deep Cover? "Yeah, and you don't stop, cause it's 1-8-7 on an undercover cop"

Yea...I'm probably too ghetto for this forum
lol.gif

OMG! I am dying!
lol.gif

I shall call mine either Jason Statham, David Beckham, Robbie Williams, Eric Bana or Wentworth Miller, as I wouldn't mind rubbing any of them on my face like my 187 brush.

aziajs

Quote:

That is the funniest thing I have heard all day! LMAO!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
"The Killer"

You know, b/c 187 is slang to kill. You know that song by Snoop Dogg, Deep Cover? "Yeah, and you don't stop, cause it's 1-8-7 on an undercover cop"

Yea...I'm probably too ghetto for this forum
lol.gif

That is funny. I knew 187 was the code for murder but I never made the connection. But when you said it the first thing in my head was "Yeah, and you don't stop, cause it's 1-8-7 on an undercover cop". I am singing it now.

lara

I call mine 'you bastard'. As in, 'you bastard, hurry up and dry'.

I love the 187, but they're a pain in the backside to quickly clean and dry between clients.
lol.gif

joraye

Bailey....

Only because that is the name of my boyfriend's puppy that chewed the handle! So my brush definately has character...chew marks and all. At least she didn't touch the bristles.

I plan one buying one or two more because I love this brush. I, too, have found myself petting this brush, coaxing it into drying faster, and just admiring it.

The 187 brush was my first purchase from MAC and my first brush from MAC, so I guess the sticker shock on the 187 (MURDER!) wasn't so bad for me.

Lady_MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabbyabby
I wish I had come up with this one:

Don King

Oops, meant to quote. But yeah, I've called it the 187 three times and the MA's were like "huh?" then they were like "Oooh, the Don King brush"