June 2010 MAC Warehouse Sale Haul! (cell photos, low res)

Junkie

Another warehouse sale haul!

This time around I went on a Friday again - mainly for a huge CP on another members request
smiles.gif
I hauled a tiny bit for myself, but nothing too fancy.

Most of the stuff is pigments and face products like blushes and MSF's - a few other things. I went at the same time as last time and it was even busier. I wasn't too far behind where I was in line at the first sale I went to (this was my second) and I saw a lot of people from that sale here too. We (a friend and I) ended up there at 8am and shared a cab with another girl we met at the gas station at Major Mack and McCowan.

A few surprises inside included A LOT of the full-sized pigments, not all the perm colours, but there was a WAY better assortment since last time. There were more glitters too. I didn't take my notice of the eyeshadows this time around, but did notice that Young Punk, Blue Flame and Gilt by Association were ALL THERE from Style Black! Even Blackware lipglass was there. Not surprisingly, these sold out asap and the tester for Young Punk was STOLEN off the table
th_LMAO.gif
!!!

Anyways - on to the photos (I'll post names tomorrow when I have more time):

25pk8rl.jpg

Blush/Blushcreme/MSFs/Beauty Powders:
Summer Rose, Cute, Perfect Topping, Triple Fusion, Petticoat, Earth to Earth, Ladyblush, Fad-dabulous, Smooth Merge, Handfinish, Honey Light, Cheeky Bronze, & Warm Light Definitive Sculpt & Shape Powder.

2ep2edh.jpg

Pigments/Paintpots/Paints:
Push The Edge, Pink Pearl, Melon, Teal, Kitchmas (x2), Jardin Aires, Golden olive, Tan, Cocomotion, Lark About, Chocolate Brown, Rose, White Gold, Gold Mode, Reflects Transparent Teal, Antique Green, & Tea Time. Electrosky, Perky, Moss Scape, & Artifact. Stilife, Artjam & Flammable.

27zz32s.jpg

Lustre Drops from Style Warriors in Pink Rebel, Sun Rush & Bronze Hero (all x2)

zkftis.jpg

Blue Flame MES from Style Warriors & 4 charity bags. The charity bags contain: Taupe Impeccable Brow Pencil, Lustrewhite Lustreglass, Naked Frost lipglass, & Bitter eyeshadow.

2dv77te.jpg

Lip products:
Lipgelee in Slicked Pink, Plushglass in Foolishly Fab & Oversexed, Dazzleglass in Via Veneto, Lipglass in 2N & Red Devil, Lipsticks in Lavender Whip(x2), Lollipop Loving & Blow Dry, Lip Lacquer in Verneesh, Dame Edna Lipglass in Spendid.

And my tiny, but respective haul
smiles.gif

3127iv6.jpg

Contains: Volcanic Ash Exfoliater, 2x Mini Fix+, full size pigments in Lark About, White Gold & Turquoise Glitter, Pink Rebel & Sun Rush lustre drops, Slicked pink lipgelee, Oversexed Plushglass, So This Season lipglass & Moth To Flame Dazzleglass - plus my 5 Haute High Jinks Warm Mini Pigments (Reflects Gold, Jardin Aires, Rushmetal, Copperized, & Museum Bronze.

Overall comments:

Last time, the lip products were buy 2 for $10, this time it was buy 2 for $15 - that totally effed me up. I really wanted a lot more. However, they took off the limit from last time (12 products only)., so you could get however many you wanted.

The Fix+Rose was $8 instead of $12.

The mini sets of pigments and lipglass were buy 2 for $25 last time (I believe) and they were $18 each this time.

The $3 section was IIIIINNNNSSSSSAAANNNEEE - the line-up I mean. I didn't bother - I got my mini Fixs+ from the Returns section and asked to see their $3 bin. Woot! However, the woman working there was a totaly biatch and wasn't letting us look at stuff as much as last time. It sucked
angry.gif
I wanted to see if anyone returned Young Punk (wishful thinking lol).

It got HOT and GROSS in there FAST. Walking between building one and going into the next two building were progressively stifling and nasty. The B.O and humidity was kinda icky after 12pm.

The charity bags were decent, but they could've been better.

Oh and the people working actually TURNED AWAY a bunch of buyers who were trying to buy insane amounts of foundation. They flat out said, "Yeah, we know you're not buying for personal use, therefore you're not allowed anymore". HA! I loved it! And by the way - these ppl were at the last sale - there's atleast 6 of them (one of them being a 70 year old grandmother obviously) and they're all STACKED with bags full of product. Please tell me what 6 people x $600 limit are doing with ALL that product? Legitimately?! lol....yeaaaaah.

----

HTH!

If anyone needs a breakdown of pigments and whatever, I'll post what I remember
smiles.gif

Thx!
mac_addict.gif
mac_haul.gif

LittleMaryJane

Awesome
smiles.gif
I'd love to go to a warehouse sale--thanks so much for including prices b/c I was curious.

th_drool.gif
at that HUGE haul! So nice of you to pick up all that stuff
smiles.gif

TeresitaMC

Wow amazing haul! I wish I could've gone
smiles.gif
I agree, super awesome of you to help others!
greengrin.gif
love.gif

I can't wait to go to one!
smiles.gif
By then you will be super experienced
lol.gif
I almost feel nervous like it'd be easy to miss out on something you want.

Did they have Lollipop Loving lipstick?

Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresitaMC
Wow amazing haul! I wish I could've gone
smiles.gif
I agree, super awesome of you to help others!
greengrin.gif
love.gif

I can't wait to go to one!
smiles.gif
By then you will be super experienced
lol.gif
I almost feel nervous like it'd be easy to miss out on something you want.

Did they have Lollipop Loving lipstick?

I know right? lol....I'll be a pro within the next few sales! As long as I keep up with collections and stuff. Next time I'll head straight to the blushes/msfs/mes table, thats where there were a lot of gems
smiles.gif

As yes, Lollipop Loving was there - its beside one of the Lavender Whips
th_DANCE.gif

Momolovesmac

wow! massive hauls! wished the variety was as good during Mac sale in Singapore!!! any extras to sell away pls pm me?
th_DANCE.gif

Eleentje

Wow, what a sweet haul! So nice of you to do all those CP's for people! Haha @ 70-year old grandma buying all that makeup to resell
smiles.gif

Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintbear82
OMG... Why didn't I buy tickets this time around.. I soo wanted an eyeshadow from Style Black
ssad.gif

Aww, its ok. Unless you were right at the front of the line, and KNEW it was there and RAN to the 3rd room to get it, thats the only way it would've happened. They all sold out so fast. I got my Blue Flame from the Returns section - just happened to see it hidden under something.

Latest posts