June 2010 MAC Warehouse Sale Haul! (cell photos, low res)

Cinci

awww, they had Perky?? And Tan? and Jardin Aires?? LOL darn it!!! I really need to get to a sale this year, before the old style pigments are no more!

gujifijian

omg that's a great haul u got even though it was for someone else. I went on a sunday and the $3 are was small. I mean, every other time I've been there were 2 tables. THis time it was 1 table and practically nothing there..I was disappointed in that...The charity bags wasn't great either...there was only 1 charity bag left and that was the taupe collection. I didn't get it cuz I had no use of it...i didn't buy alot for myself...really pissed off cuz I had to spent $5 extra for moisturelush cream when it's always been $15....Mac makes enough money from all of us, u'd think that they would bring the prices down for the warehouse sale for bargain shoppers like myself...

And I'm glad the cashiers or the sales staff refused people from buying 2 much....it's for personal use only...not to be re-sold on ebay and make a killing out of it! ohhhhh i hate people like that who left me with nothing to buy on a sunday!

TeresitaMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie
I know right? lol....I'll be a pro within the next few sales! As long as I keep up with collections and stuff. Next time I'll head straight to the blushes/msfs/mes table, thats where there were a lot of gems
smiles.gif

As yes, Lollipop Loving was there - its beside one of the Lavender Whips
th_DANCE.gif

Exactly!!!
yes.gif
greengrin.gif

Ahhhh! I've wanted LL forEVER!
love.gif

marusia

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresitaMC
Exactly!!!
yes.gif
greengrin.gif

Ahhhh! I've wanted LL forEVER!
love.gif

I tried to message you about lollipop loving, but your inbox was full.
cutey.gif

Suzye829

Quote:
Originally Posted by gujifijian

And I'm glad the cashiers or the sales staff refused people from buying 2 much....it's for personal use only...not to be re-sold on ebay and make a killing out of it! ohhhhh i hate people like that who left me with nothing to buy on a sunday!

There was a lady who asked us to put some of her stuff on our bill too....I wanted to slap her!

TeresitaMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by marusia
I tried to message you about lollipop loving, but your inbox was full.
cutey.gif

Awww thank you, love!
winkiss.gif
You may try now, if you like
smiles.gif

dmcgeo

Great haul! The warehouse sales sound like quite the experience. I think the atmosphere would stress me out but all the goodies would make it worth it!

Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinci
awww, they had Perky?? And Tan? and Jardin Aires?? LOL darn it!!! I really need to get to a sale this year, before the old style pigments are no more!

Haha, yeah. All of those were at the last sale too in March.

If you want, I can send ya my vial of Jardin Aires - I already have a jar
smiles.gif

Just pay shipping.

I'll bet you anything that the next sale in September will be even better pigment-wise.

baton

nice haul....thanks for the photos. wow you sure got a ton of stuff!!! why not with those insane prices.