Just found out Im pregnant !!!

user79

Congrats, hope your pregnancy goes smoothly.
smiles.gif

urbanlilyfairy

Thanks so much everyone ... I have an appt Tommorw Wensday with the ob clinic on the base. I hope I will find out soon a due date cuz i truley have no idea. My last cycle was in december. But I did take a test in mid Feb and it was negative. Anyway i'm super excited and starting to rid my head of any fears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeup_wh0re
Congrats to you!!!! You should get the book what to expect when it expecting, it's a great book and helps sooooo much. Do you wanta boy or girl?!

thank you ..I just got that book And I want a healthy baby doesn't matter the sex. Although my hubby wants a boy and my mom is hoping for a girl lol.

I too have irregular periods and I felt the same way, I didn't believe it even when the nurse told me the test was positive. Congrats and hope everything goes well for you.

Obreathemykiss

Wow congrats! Don't worry too much, sweetie. It seems like you have waited forever to get preggo so don't waste another day stressing about it. Life works in weird ways. I am very happy for you and your hubby!

Le-Saboteur

Congratulations!!

I have freakishly irregular periods as well, and even though I'm turning twenty in a few weeks and am not ready for a baby at this time in my life, I'm worried about having trouble conceiving. I'm so happy for you and your man that you managed to conceive! Yay.

th_hug.gif

MahalMac

congrats!!!!!!

I found out I was prego about 6 weeks ago? When I found out, I flipped. I cried.. my hubby was scared too... we were both kind of skeptical but now we are very blessed!! lol do you have morning sickness yet? Thank the lord above if you don't because I can't even eat anything without getting sick.. =( prenatal pills dont seem to work.. =(