kajra re

faifai

I was inspired after reading some recommendations in that forum about what looks good on Indian skintones - someone was asking and the general answer was "anything rich/jewel toned". So that's what I did. I haven't worn color in sooooo long, it felt strange digging up any non-neutral shadows from my box haha.

Also, if you could please take a moment and provide me with your opinion in this post, I would be much obliged! I want a specific type of bangs but I'm unsure as to whether they would look good on me.

Anyways, here it is!

jewel3.jpg

jewel.jpg

jewel6.jpg

jewel7.jpg

Eyes:
NYX eyeshadow in Rust
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Oro Pearl
UDPP
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Maybelline Volum Express Turbo waterproof mascara

Face:
MAC Select Tint in NC45
L'Oreal HIP Vibrant Shimmer Bronzer in Glowing

Lips:
VS Beauty Rush lipgloss in Oatstanding

LADII UNIQUE

gorgeous i love you skin color. wow those colors look similar to mac i need to get those lol. i wanna try tgat bronzer you used is it good?

faifai

Quote:
Originally Posted by LADII UNIQUE
gorgeous i love you skin color. wow those colors look similar to mac i need to get those lol. i wanna try tgat bronzer you used is it good?

I really do like the L'Oreal HIP Vibrant Shimmer Bronzer. The color I used (Glowing) would be good on those with NC40 skin or darker. They have 2 or 3 other shades, one of which is lighter (called Blessed) and would work well on fair skin. It is pretty shimmery though, so you must use a big fluffy brush and have a light hand.

Latest posts