Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

MaryJane

Got my Metal Matte palette yesterday and so far I'm very impressed. The package is soo cool. It's a longer and heavier than I thought but I don't mind.

I didn't have much time to swatch it but the few metal shadows I tried felt almost creamy! The mattes were a little more hit or miss - some were a little light on pigment and patchy but, keep in mind, I was swatching very quickly so some of the problem could be how I swatched.

I'm wearing it today and am in LOVE. The colors all blended easily. The metals aren't as metallic as I thought (which is good) they have a really nice sheen to them.

Hope anyone else who got it likes it as much as I do. I can't wait to play with more of the colors.

DILLIGAF

I got my METAL MATTE palette today as well. I have posted swatches in the Sephora thread. The metals are the stand out for me. Like [MENTION=4599]MaryJane[/MENTION] said the mattes are a little hit and miss. The darker colors that are usually patchy like Velvet was beautiful. I'm still going to get plenty of use out of this palette. Also it's a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be. These are just my initial first impressions. I'll report back when I actually use it.

sullenxriot182

I opened the box and was like "whoa!" I did not expect it to be that big haha. The metallics are definitely awesome, loving those so far.

sullenxriot182

I need Haze - for some reason I don't have another shade like that and it is calling to me!

I haven't posted here in a while so I wanted to update that I got the Alchemist palette and it's "eh." Great quality, don't get me wrong, but the colors in it are so close to shades in the Moon Child palette, which I already have, and it's so much smaller than I thought it was going to be.

The Too Faced x KVD palette is AWESOME though. The red and taupe on Kat's side are absolute perfection. I've been wanting her to do a true red for so long and this one finally made it happen.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I'm so excited about the new Everlasting Liquid Lipstick shades! The following shades are speaking to my soul right now, lol:

Haze
Sanctuary
Hawkwind
Crucifix
Blue Blooded
Roxy
K-Dub
Miss Argentina
Nocturna
Plath
XO

fur4elise

Wow! Gold School :yumyum: a liquid lip equivi of the LE bite beauty gloss!
Of course I am #teamred ! Hyper Hyper, Malice & Traviesa…for an attempt at a nudish color Hawkwind!
I am loathe to try other liquid lip brands because KVD has been a great! Long lasting without drying or chapping!

Last edited:

CCKK

Is it worth it... I am trying this low buy thang and trying to get only what I need. Today at Tj Maxx I found the Kat Von d Innersteller palette for 19.99 I am warm toned with olive skin. The colors look pretty but cool.

BrittLuvsMakeup

The new Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Sanctuary is now available for purchase. I bought it as soon as it hit the website. Did anyone else purchase it today or will some of you be waiting until the official release date or get it later on in the discounted bundle?

sagehen

The new Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Sanctuary is now available for purchase. I bought it as soon as it hit the website. Did anyone else purchase it today or will some of you be waiting until the official release date or get it later on in the discounted bundle?
I plan to buy a few when they come out - I heard it would be this week some time, so I would rather buy several at a time than piecemeal. I am hoping this will be my purchase to go out with a bang before my no buy lol.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Here's a swatch of Sanctuary @katvondbeauty's IG story (courtesy of @makeupworldnews):

14719272_1509607119068051_5500184133424381952_n.jpg

Credit: @hotfiremakeup

original

I plan to buy a few when they come out - I heard it would be this week some time, so I would rather buy several at a time than piecemeal. I am hoping this will be my purchase to go out with a bang before my no buy lol.

According to @katvondbeauty's response to a customer who inquired about the official release date for all of the new Everlasting Liquid Lipstick shades, all of the shades will have different release dates (I'm assuming as a part of Everlasting Flash promotion), so there's a chance that it may be a long time before all of the shades you are interested in will be available (unless you don't mind the wait). As the shade is now sold out, it will be available again on the 24th of this month.

Last edited:

sagehen

According to @katvondbeauty's response to a customer who inquired about the official release date for all of the new Everlasting Liquid Lipstick shades, all of the shades will have different release dates (I'm assuming as a part of Everlasting Flash promotion), so there's a chance that it may be a long time before all of the shades you are interested in will be available (unless you don't mind the wait). As the shade is now sold out, it will be available again on the 24th of this month.
Well, I guess I need to make a decision. I was reading about this Everlasting Flash today, and I worried this would be the case. Thanks for confirmation. I want Sanctuary so I will look out for it later this month.