Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

BrittLuvsMakeup

Well, I guess I need to make a decision. I was reading about this Everlasting Flash today, and I worried this would be the case. Thanks for confirmation. I want Sanctuary so I will look out for it later this month.

Although I understand that she is trying to build hype around her releases with the Everlasting Flash promotion, I think most customers would prefer that she would release all of the shades at once so that customers can just purchase the shades they want at once if they choose (or a few at a time) and move on with life, lol. Unless you're VIB Rouge or have paid for flash shipping, you have to pay shipping and handling for purchases under $50 so being able to buy more than a single shade at a time would be less costly unless you're just buying $50 worth of stuff every time a shade comes out anyways.

I'm happy to hear that she will be releasing a batch of shades at once and they will be sold individually (since the discounted bundle comes out in February). Since I already purchased Sanctuary, I'll be buying Hawkwind and Crucifix on the 24th.

laurennnxox

Honestly, I think the only shade I want out of the whole new batch is Ludwig. I'm surprised and kind of disappointed. Maybe I'll change my mind when I get to swatch them all in store. I've found that her lip swatches haven't been too accurate before.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Here are arm swatches of the nude shades from @katvondbeauty's instagram:

15624127_1735201316797046_3884241347305013248_n.jpg

sullenxriot182

Did anybody get Pastel Goth? I am loving it a lot more than I thought I would! Here's some pics...
IMG_4543.JPG IMG_4546.JPG IMG_4547.JPG
IMG_4552.JPG IMG_4553.JPG
That second shade, Clementine, is SO pretty and unique. It's like a muted coral/salmon color and out of all the shadows I own, I definitely don't have one close to that color!

KiKi Kontour

i am totally not interested in that pastel palette!! I've already had a That's So Raven future flash of how i'd look crazy in it lol.

LV2EVOLVE

Did anybody get Pastel Goth? I am loving it a lot more than I thought I would! Here's some pics...
View attachment 58164 View attachment 58165 View attachment 58166
View attachment 58167 View attachment 58168
That second shade, Clementine, is SO pretty and unique. It's like a muted coral/salmon color and out of all the shadows I own, I definitely don't have one close to that color!

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. But, I'm excited : ) It looks like more of a matte watercolor palette because the colors are sheer. I'm hoping to use them as transition shades because I like excessively bright colors on the lids.

sullenxriot182

Yeah I like that they're super buildable. You can use them really lightly, or build them till they're super pigmented. Plus, when you use them over a white base they pop even more.

thefbomb

I'm trying to do a serious low buy/use it up this year and these are so tempting! I'll probably get a few when a discount rolls around if they're out.

my list right now:
miss argentina
traviesa
hyper hyper
orale (this kinda looks similar to LC squash though)
Dagger
Woolf
Roxy
K-Dub
Rubens

sullenxriot182

Has anyone tried the KVD Tattoo Brow precision eyebrow pen?

I have it! It's pretty nice for when I'm in a rush, I just quickly fill in a few strokes with the tip of it. It's suuuuper fine tipped so it isn't great for fully filling in brows. It's pretty much the same think as her Tattoo Liner, just in brown (or whatever shade you end up getting) lol

Latest posts